THE END

Although Ravan had given up on attaining Amarsri or destroying Chaitanya Lok, his evil ways and cruelty still persisted. Even after enduring 6 curses, and repeated warnings by supreme gods, he hadn't learned his lesson.

The wise council of Vibhishan and Mandodari fell deaf on his ears as he continued to subjugated innocent people. Having Meghnaad by his side gave him extra strength.

He also bore other sons, Atikaya whose stature was as great as Kumbhkaran and so was his strength. And his youngest son Akshaykumar too possessed great valour and skills. With these sons he expanded his reign of terror.

Neither were kings able to save their subjects neither the devtas could do much to help the humans on earth, because the Rakshasas, lead by Ravan's uncle Marich were not letting the Brahmanas perform any Yagyas and hence Devtas were not getting any Ahuti.

They would throw meat and bones in the yagya kund to ruin the ritual, or would more likely torment and kill the sages who were conducting it.

Even reciting a simple mantra outside homes, had become an unimaginable task because people feared that Rakshas would hear it and come to torment them.

Being the Akhand-Maharani Arya-Bhaarti, Amarsri was saddened seeing the plight of her people. Thus from sunrise to sunset, she just like every other being in the universe right now, prayed to Narayan to uplift the world once again from terror.

"Pitashree, ab toh avtaar lele. Iss sansaar ko aur kitna kasht sehna hoga ? Dharm ki aur kitni haani hogi ?" She asked looking at the statue of Narayan.

Suddenly a crying sound fell on her ears, she frowned for a moment before her eyes widened in realisation looking at the idol of Narayan.

The cry put a big smile in the face of Mahadev, residing in Kailash, who opened his eyes. Sitting beside him, Mata Parvati was amused seeing the smile on his face.

 Sitting beside him, Mata Parvati was amused seeing the smile on his face

"Kya huya prabhu ?" Mata Parvati asked.

"Gauri, mere Shri Ram ka janm huya." Mahadev said as his smile widened.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

भए प्रगट कृपाला, दीनदयाला,
कौसल्या हितकारी
हरषित महतारी, मुनि मन हारी,
अद्भुत रूप बिचारी॥

SAJA TOH DHARMPORT KO GULSHAN SA ! HHS MEI RAM AAYE HAI ! HUMARE SHRI RAM AAYE HAI ✨✨

And as per HH11..... Kuch samaye baad aayegi cause Captain has been exhausted by giving back to back 3 HHS books.... So imma rest for a while now U.U

I will obviously inform you all when the book will come later sometime. By then have a look at the cover page to satisfy yourself ✨

 By then have a look at the cover page to satisfy yourself ✨

🎉 You've finished reading HARIHARESHWARI 10 : ℝ𝔸𝕍𝔸ℕ𝕆 𝕃𝕆𝕂ℝ𝔸𝕍𝔸ℕ𝔸ℍ 🎉