CHAPTER 14

Ravan hurriedly went towards the place from where the sound of blast was heard he saw that the prison cell was broken and the planets were escaping.

He tried to stop them but felt as if a force was stopping him from moving forward. He looked up from where the energy that binded him was coming and his mouth fell agape with astonishment.

There she was the goddess whose praises he heard from all directions, the one mounted on the glorious winged lion Suvarchas, in the form of Suryamandala, the mother of solar system.

It would've been a view to be admired, but the only thing was that the goddess was fuming in anger. And anything this should inspire is respect and humility, but Ravan being Ravan, the goddess in front of him fuelled his lust due to her opulences.

"Shani kaha hai Ravan !?" She asked bringing him back from his thoughts.

But Ravan was too speechless to answer anything, he had never seen such a beautiful woman. All the woman he had kidnapped and forcefully kept with him, now appeared to be 'lack-lustre' in front of her.

"Uttar de dusht !" Suryamandala said as the force binding Ravan tightened making him wince.

"Theheriye Mata." Shani said coming in the view.

"Jaao Shani, tum sab mukt ho." Suryamandala said.

"Mai nahi jaunga Mata. Jab tak iss Dusht Ravan ka vinaash nahi dekh leta tab tak mai Lanka chhod ke nahi jaunga. Chahe mujhe varsho tak bandhi hi kyu na rehna pade." Shanidev said.

He had been subjected to great humiliation by Ravan. And Suryamandala understood fully well the reason for his decision.

"Uchit hai." She said.

Suryamandala releases Ravan from the bounds, as she angrily looked at him.

"Apne karmo se tumhe kya kuch seekh nahi mili Ravan !? Nandi aur Nalkuber ke shraapo ke pashchaat bhi sahi maarg par nahi aaye tum aur ab Nav-graho ko bandhi bana liya !? Mere krodh ke sang khelne ki cheshta na karna Ravan ! Mai Mahadev ke bhaati udaarta-purn vyavhaar nahi karungi !" Suryamandala warned.

She then disappear, while a lewd smirk appeared in the face of Ravan. Seeing the intentions behind which, Shani dev looked at him with disbelief.

"Vinash kaale viprit buddhi." He muttered.

-- NIGHT TIME --

Ravan was impatiently waiting outside the room, from where the screams of Mandodari who in labour could be heard.

Suddenly a cry was heard equivalent to thunder and lightning ! Certainly it was Ravan's son who was born. Hearing it he went inside the room instantly and saw the unconscious Mandodari with Kaikeshi who was cradling the new born child.

"Badhai ho Ravan. Putra huya hai." She said.

Ravan smiled widely as he took his son in his arms, he went towards the shrine and kept his son near the shivling. He thanked Mahadev that his son was born exactly the way he wanted.

He took out his dagger and make a small cut on his thumb, doing the tilak of his son from the blood.

And with blink of an eye, his son grew up to be a tall and strong man. The potential of his valor could be seen from his muscular stature. He knelt down and touched the feet of his father. Ravan embraced him proudly.

"Apne putra ka naamkaran karo Ravan." Kaikeshi said.

Ravan nodded and thought for a befitting name for his son. His birth cry sounded like thunder, and hence he should be named accordingly.

"Meghnaad. Lankadhipati Ravan aur Maharani Mandodari ka pratham putra !" Ravan proclaimed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Sasura yeh Ravan har dusri stree par najar daalta hai.... Nirlajj kahi ka !

Agar Mrityu devi iske dwaar par aayi hogi toh unn par bhi kudrishti daal de.... Jagat Mata aur Putravadhu ki laaj toh rakhi nahi.... Kya hi apeksha ki jaa sakti hai ?

Man toh karta hai ki ek kohni maare pith par, intestine nikal aaye aur usi ko gale mei baandh kar ulta latka de... 😒