CHAPTER 23

The anger of Devi Mahakaleshwari wasn't getting calmed down. The entire Lanka was submerged under her feet, with Ravan and Indrajeet crushed beneath, trying their best to push the island up but even with their consecutive strength they were failing.

"SARVANAASH !!" She roared in anger, and even Vaikunth could hear. All the water from ocean rose up in the highest tides, due to it.

The gods kept praying to Shreeshaktiswar, to come and calm down the enraged goddess

The gods kept praying to Shreeshaktiswar, to come and calm down the enraged goddess. And it didn't take him long to act upon their prayers.

"Devi ?" A soft voice said. Mahakaleshwari snapped her eyes up in the sky only to see a deity with pale blue skin.

As he came towards her, she got lost in his serenity for a moment, his entire aura was so calm and he had such a harmonious smile on his lips

As he came towards her, she got lost in his serenity for a moment, his entire aura was so calm and he had such a harmonious smile on his lips. This form of Shreeshaktiswar was none other Shanteshwar, the god destined to calm the anger of Harihareshwari.

Seeing him face to face, Mahakaleshwari didn't notice a drop of tear fell from her eye. This form of his would make anyone cry, it was just so soothing.

"Aapne Ravan ko dand dene ke saath sansaar ko apne iss Moksh-maargi swaroop ke bhi darshan diye hai. Ab swayam ko krodh ki agni mei na jalaye." He said so softly that his words felt no less than lullaby to her.

He gently kept his hand on her cheek, his touch was cool incontrast to her burning hot skin. This touch of affection had the much needed soothing effect on her.

"Ab shaant Priye." He cooed. Mahakaleshwari closed her eyes, and then the one who became unconscious was not her but Amarsri.

Shanteshwar pulled her in his embrace, before she could fall. He smiled caressing her hair. Along with her he disappeared from there and went straight to their abode, Chaitanya Lok.

Coming back to his real form, Srinav took Amarsri to their bhavan, who was fast asleep in his arms, completely exhausted. Reaching their room, he tenderly laid her on the bed and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

----

"Aah ! Hey Shiv-Shankar-Shambhu !" Ravan winced in pain.

He and Meghnaad had finally managed to bring Lanka above water, with their brute strength. Both of them were panting heavily lying on the ground.

"Maine aapse kaha tha swami, kshama maang lete." Mandodari said.

"Ab toh apni kaamnao par niyantran rakhe Bhratashree." Vibhishan said.

"Kaamna? Nahi nahi. Ab yeh Niji shatruta hai ! Uss devi ne meri Lanka ko doobaya tha ! Mai uske Chaitanya Lok ka vinaash kardunga !" Ravan proclaimed.

"Uchit hai Pitashree. Mai bhi aapke saath chalunga iss baar !" Meghnaad said. Both Vibhishan and Mandodari sighed in disappointment.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Tum sasur Ravan jab tak Yuddheshwar se ek kaaide ka kantaap nahi khaaoge tab tak maanoge nahi !

Chalo, yeh sukh bhi tumhe dete hai 🌝

BTW I MADE AN ART OF SHANTESHWAR WITH AMARSRI -