CHAPTER 25

Kaal-Shakti, Suvarchas and Jaladri engaged in a battle with the Rakshas Army. Those lowly beings were no match for the valor and greatness of the three.

The angry Meghnaad ran towards Yuddheshwar with his sword. He swinged his sword at him, but the angry god caught it by his hand, breaking its blade in a instant. Indrajeet looked at him wide eyes.

"Mera yudh tujhse nahi hai balak." Yuddheshwar said as he kicked his chest, the impact of which sent Meghnaad straight to earth, and he fell down in the oceans.

Yuddheshwar snapped his head at Ravan. The king of Rakshasas was shocked as to how easily he defeated his son, hailed as Indrajeet in the three worlds. He was getting intimidated by the anger of Yuddheshwar.

Fearing that he will get the fruits of his ill intentions towards Amarsri and his lewd actions and words, Ravan decided it will be best if he backs away now and offers peace just like he did with Sahasrabahu Arjun and Vali

Fearing that he will get the fruits of his ill intentions towards Amarsri and his lewd actions and words, Ravan decided it will be best if he backs away now and offers peace just like he did with Sahasrabahu Arjun and Vali. But little did he know that this was not a war, but a punishment for his acts.

"Meri Shatruta tumse nahi hai Yuddheshwar !" Ravan said and at that the war god scoffed.

"Jab ek sadhaaran stree ke samman par aach aayi thi toh mere Bhargav avatar ne sampoorn Bharatvarsh ko Danavo se rikt kardiya tha ! Aur Ravan tune toh meri hi stree ke saath duraachaar karne ka prayatn kiya hai ! Kya socha tha mai kuch karunga nahi !?" Yuddheshwar said.

Ravan lunged at him but before he could swing his Chandrahaas, Yuddheshwar gave a punch right on his face, causing the king of Rakshasas to fall backwards as he spit out blood.

Yuddheshwar stomped up to Ravan, holding his armour and harshly making him stand up. Ravan tried to free himself but failed.

"Meri patni mei mere praan baste hai Murkh ! Danavo ko bachne ka avsar bhi maine diya tha kintu Rakshaso ko woh bhi praapt nahi hoga !" He said.

At that the King of Rakshasas looked at his army, each one of them was brutally killed by Kaal-Shakti, Suvarchas and Jaladri. Some were trying to escape but neither of them were able to. All the Rakshas soldiers had one fate today. Death.

"Mandodari ne tere liye abhay daan maanga tha. Iss liye aaj keval chaitaa raha hu. Kintu yadi tune punah Devi Amarsri par ku-drishti daali ya unke saath durvyavhar karne ki cheshta ki toh tera aur sampoorn Rakshas vansh ka aisa hashra karunga ki pratyek din mrityu ki kaamna karoge kintu mrityu praapt nahi hogi !" Yuddheshwar warned.

He held Ravan up in the air, and with his might threw the King of Rakshasas down to earth, with such force that he too just like Meghnaad, fell straight into the oceans.

Yuddheshwar then looked at the Rakshas soldiers, all of them had dropped dead. He flicked his wrists and all the bodies disappeared, their souls departing for a better Lok.

Containing his anger and taking the form of the benevolent Srinav again, he went inside the Lok, and to his Bhavan. In front of whom Amarsri was waiting for him.

She happily ran towards him and into his embrace. Amarsri was overwhelmed by the words he said to Ravan, which was a threat to the King of Rakshasas but to her, they too lovely.

Srinav too was pleased seeing his beloved smile. Indeed she was the ever-lasting reason of his joy, happiness and contentment. And glancing at her everytime he was reminded of the fact.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Coughs* Srinav your Mrunmaye is showing *coughs*

Oops ! Did I spoil something ? 🌝

Nah.... Just gave you a glimpse of what Rameshwari hriday-samraat, Yuddheshwar avatar Mrunmaye would be like ✨

Btw I envisioned Amarsri hugging Srinav scene -

I tried a little cartoony style 🌝✨