She groaned as she shuffled into Ace closer, her head burying into his neck as his grip around her waist tightened.

"Cold water on the face." Evan offered up as Diego gave him a harsh look.

"What?" He questioned as he held up her paperwork. "It always works on her."

"You really think after, what I can only guess happened last night judging by their lack of clothes, that it's fair to chuck cold water on them?" Diego questioned.

Evan shrugged once more. "Hey Ace wants in on this family, he needs to know what he's getting."

"Remind me why we're together." Diego sighed out.

Evan smirked as he gestured to himself. "Have you seen how hot I am?"

Diego shook his head as he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

"Ley you need to wake up." He tried speaking softly again.

Naturally Oakley didn't stir as she remained asleep in Ace's hold.

Yet as Evan quickly went into the bathroom, filled a cup with cold water and came back out, he received a harsh look from Diego.

"You're gonna piss her off." He warned.

Evan shrugged as he quickly held the glass over Oakley's head.

"Ace Merrill," he started.

"You're gonna piss him off." Diego warned but he knew it was pointless.

"Welcome to the family." Evan smirked as he tipped the cup on the sleeping couple.

Instantly Ace and Oakley were awake as they sat up, coughing and spluttering. The cold fresh water had definitely woken them up.

"YOU FUCKER!" Oakley snapped as she coughed, trying to grab at the blankets to dry her face.

Evan shrugged as he proudly held up the glass. Ace stared at him in shock as he tried to dry himself off.

"I warned you." Diego mumbled.

"Oh please," Evan shook it off. "What's she gonna do? Nothing affects me."

"Nothing?!" She snapped out but froze as an idea came to her head.

"Nothing." Evan smirked confidently.

"Not even hearing about what happened last night?" Oakley glared at her brother.

Ace stopped trying to dry his face as he stared at her confused, he wasn't up for a morning beating by a big brother having taken his younger sister's virginity the night before.

"You finally slept with someone, doesn't affect me." Evan shrugged.

"So now I can do what you all did to me when you slept with someone right?" Oakley smirked at him.

Evan's cocky smile disappeared. "No you're still my baby sister, I don't want to know that."

"Well first Ace actually managed-"

"NO!" Evan shouted as his hands slammed over his ears and he quickly tried to escape the room.

Diego sighed as he shook his head. "I tried to warn him." He mumbled as he followed his boyfriend out, shutting the door behind him.

"You weren't really gonna give him details we're you?" Ace asked her blankly as the pair continued to try drying themselves.

Oakley shrugged. "I knew I wouldn't get far, but it's nice knowing it works."

Ace watched as she climbed out the bed, walked to her suitcase and began to try find some fresh clothes.

"Hey Oakley." He started.

She mumbled a response as she continued to search.

"I was kinda half awake when he chucked the water, you know when you're awake but not awake."

Oakley nodded as she turned to face him, a bundle of clothes in her hands.

"He said-" Ace started but stopped as he remembered Evan's line.

Ace Merrill, welcome to the family.

"Ace?"

He snapped from his thought as he looked up at her.

"What did he say?"

Ace simply shook his head. "Probably just my imagination."

Oakley nodded slowly. "Shower?"

"Yeah you go first, I'll jump in after." Ace mumbled as he sat up, quickly using a part of the dry blanket to wipe his face as the water from his hair was dripping onto his face.

"No Ace, that wasn't a suggestion." She spoke firmly.

Ace's head snapped up at her as he saw the look on her face. It took half a second for him to scramble out of bed and follow her into the bathroom.

 It took half a second for him to scramble out of bed and follow her into the bathroom

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Snakebite - Ace Merrillजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें