Chapter 071 - 072

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

After Jing Xiubai left, Chi Xin, who was supposed to go to bed, completely lost his sleep.

She sat on the edge of the bed, feeling something changed.

Jing Xiubai is not quite right.

At that time, she fainted directly while watching the movie. The content behind it was shown to her by the system in her consciousness. When she woke up, it was exactly the scene she saw before fainting.

From that moment on, the vortex of fate has drawn her into it tightly. In order to survive in this cruel world, she has almost no time to think about the difference between these plot characters and those seen in the movie.

What about differences? She is not playing a virtual game either, she can still complain if the character set is broken.

She just changed her mindset and treated them as real people.

If you ask what Chi Xin is feeling now.

It is the mood of CP fans who saw that the CP who was nibbling was dismantled by life.

And the person who was taken apart, it seems, may, looks, probably, is herself.

Oh my god.

Chi Xin covered his face and fell on the bed, unable to believe the fact that was a logical guess.

Are you kidding me? Isn’t the male lead the female lead? Although they didn’t clearly determine the relationship in the end… but in the end, only the heroine was left beside the heroine!

Chi Xin covered his face for a while, then suddenly put it down, revealing a firm face.

She must have misunderstood it. Jing Xiubai only said that she was light, and that he himself was a moth to fight the fire… Isn’t this a normal compliment! Yes, to praise his teammates, he has always been very good at complimenting people, and it is not surprising that he is so unique in complimenting people.

Yes, don’t be affectionate.

After Chi Xin forced herself to think in this direction, she felt that the whole person was relaxed. She took out the simple dry cleaning supplies, treated her whole body including the hair, and then happily patted the pillow to make it soft. Lie down happily.

Although her mood was a little confused, she still remembered her mission, thinking that she didn’t know what emergencies would happen in the evening, so she decided to try to find Lou Chen now.

She was not 100% sure, but based on Lou Chen’s persistent guessing about her, as long as she wanted to, she should be able to find him.

Chi Xin breathed deeply, deliberately emptying his brain, muttering Lou Chen’s name silently in his brain, and closed his eyes.

When the pool core has consciousness again, the surrounding scene has changed.

The pale walls, pale ground, and pale lights seemed to be the appearance of a laboratory.

Realizing that she was in a strange environment, Chi Xin wanted to roll over and get out of bed for the first time, but when she wanted to move, she suddenly realized that her body was gone.

She is just a misty divine consciousness now, and she can’t change her perspective, a bit like a fixed monitor, but the picture she sees is much more real, as if she is in it.

Chi Xin always felt a little familiar here. When a blond man pushed in from outside, Chi Xin suddenly realized.

This is the laboratory I saw in my dream before.