Chapter 035 - 036

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Chi Xin searched for his voice, relying on his excellent physical response, and hit the spot where the sound came from.

“Aw–!”

The skin touched by her fist was cold and soft, not at all as rigid as she had imagined.

Chi Xin looked at her fist in amazement that didn’t even show the red seal, and then at Lou Chen, who was hitting the ground with her punch and howling.

“You crazy woman!”

Lou Chen grabbed his nose and got up from the ground. His slender eyes flashed with anger. He stared at Chi Xin, moving his fingers, as if about to pinch her neck.

But it is estimated that it was due to the measurement of the value of the force. He just made a false gesture, and then continued to cover his nose and tears.

Chi Xin thoughtfully touched his finger, and his gaze fell on his expression at this time. If he ignores the skin color and blue veins, he looks like an ordinary young zombie king.

Lou Chen continued to curse, but when he looked up and saw Chi Xin’s face, his expression stiffened.

He held his tearful eyes, “Why are you looking at me like this?”

Chi Xin didn’t hide it, and asked him directly: “Are you a human or a zombie?”

Before that, she was influenced by the movie and thought that The composition of the medicine in Lou Chen’s body overlaps with the zombie virus, so he has the ability to order the zombie.

With that said, Lou Chen himself should have been out of the scope of human beings, and more like a complete zombie.

Lou Chen’s face stiffened, he lowered his head and wiped his eyes, his expression returned to a smile of arrogance, “Did you ask this question, do you want to accept my invitation?”

He thought that Chi Xin would answer at least one. “Yes or no”.

No matter which answer she makes, he has the answer ready, and he must show the woman who embarrassed him looks good-

“Don’t tell me to pull it down.”

Chi Xin looked away altogether, showing a lack of interest.

Lou Chen’s face was stiff, “What did you say?”

“I’m not interested in you, so I won’t say anything .” Chi Xin glanced at him suspiciously, and said naturally, “Okay, now I’m finished beating you. , You can send me back.”

Chi Xin counted silently in his heart.

Three, two, one…

“Are you provoking me?”

Lou Chen’s voice was suddenly lowered, full of coldness and threats.

Chi Xin pouted secretly.

To deal with this kind of secondary school teenager, you can’t follow him.

The more he wants you to do and don’t do anything, the more he will surely annoy him.

Lou Chen stared at her for a moment.

Chi core looked back unimpressed.

Lou Chen’s gaze did not change, it was still the same as in the original dream, resentful in the cold.

It’s just that Chi Xin looks at him now, and he no longer feels cold all over.

If this was not in his dream, she even wanted to break his head with his real person to see if she could correct the strange thoughts in his mind.