Chapter 025 - 026

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

At the moment when the gun was raised and fired, Chi Xin suddenly had some kind of enlightenment.

No longer like being forced to shoot by the system before, she clearly predicted the trajectory of the bullet before firing the bullet and knew where the bullet would hit after it was shot.

Although the timid man raised his gun, judging from his body’s reaction, he has no intention of shooting, and the system is relaxed.

However, Chi Xin shot him.

Based entirely on her own ability and judgment, she shot him.

When Chi Xin realized this, a kind of self-confidence and detachment of controlling everything suddenly rose in his heart.

What she hopes to do may really be possible.

The young girl has a fragile figure, but there is a brilliance in her eyes that cannot be looked at directly. This is self-confidence and dazzling that has nothing to do with her appearance.

The timid man who stared at her froze for a moment, and could not speak.

The Scarlet man squinted his eyes, his eyes filled with anger that hated iron and steel, “Fourth! What are you doing? Why don’t you pick up the gun and take care of this girl.” As soon as the words fell, he said. Feeling the threatening coldness on his forehead approaching.

“Before you speak.” A soft, rural voice sounded. “If you haven’t read a book, at least I should have heard the words like a knife and I am a fish.” The scar man closed his eyes and said Deep humiliation and resentment are hidden in my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, there was a kind of accusation and innocence.

“I don’t know who you are. I asked you not to say it.” Scar said, “But we just passed by here. One of our brothers was injured. So he came to the hospital to find medicine for him. You were injured for no reason, and you were threatened by… holding a gun.”

At this point, his expression fluctuated a bit, and it was obvious that he couldn’t continue.

Yu Xiang raised his eyebrows and sneered unceremoniously.

Scar man also showed a trace of embarrassment himself.

Their five strong men with guns were actually controlled by the opponent of only two people, and they were firmly in the upper hand.

And in the other party, there is even a slender and delicate girl.

If this word is spread out, he won’t have to mess around in the base.

However, he swallowed the humiliation all his life, and said: “In short, we have no malice. Now it is the end of the world. How can we be unprepared when we see strangers? Now I am not going to pursue you for hurting us. Everyone retreats one step, okay?”

He asked himself that he had put his attitude extremely low, and his scarred eyes looked at Chi Xin sincerely.

However, there was a trace of his eyes hidden well, deep disdain.

A man can bend and stretch. He said to himself. Due to the threat of life, there is nothing wrong with bowing to a lady.

Just don’t let him find a chance to catch it.

Once he caught her…

Looking at Chi Xin’s beautiful face that is rare in the last days, Scar’s eyes lit up, and a trace of obscure evil flickered.