Chapter 065 - 066

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Since entering the ant nest, Chi Xin has not seen other human traces. Boss Lin looks weak, not only has survived the catastrophe, but also followed Jing Xiubai, which surprised Chi Xin.

Hearing Chi Xin’s question, Jing Xiubai’s pale face showed a trace of embarrassment.

“At that time, the power room was smashed into a crack by a vulture.” His voice was deep, “I couldn’t react for a while and was sucked outside.” The

core said “Ah”, the scene of the guards flying around before being sucked into flesh and blood. It appeared in front of him again, with a little worry in his eyes, “Why are you so careless.”

“It’s too sudden, I’m not distracted.” Jing Xiubai sighed slightly and saw Chi Xin’s eyes full of worry. With a soft expression, “Boss Lin appeared in time and grabbed me.”

Chi Xin understood why Jing Xiubai would let Boss Lin follow him instead of stabbing him to death with an ice sword.

But Boss Lin would actually save Jing Xiubai?

Chi Xin couldn’t help but glanced back, but when he turned around, he found that Boss Lin came to Rong Feng and looked at him with a very special look.

Rong Feng’s face was cold, not his usual indifference, but a terrifyingly cold look. He didn’t even look at Boss Lin, and directly asked the two of them: “How are we going now?”

Chi Xin: This is not right.

Her strange eyes turned around on Boss Rong Feng and Lin, and she couldn’t figure out what the relationship would be between the two.

Transaction relationship? Boss Lin ran over Rong Feng’s order and was blacked by him?

“We can’t get out of this place alone. We have to think of other ways.” Jing Xiubai didn’t notice Chi Xin’s gossip. He wiped off the gray cheeks, but instead wiped the ashes even more. His white face makes this always calm and self-sufficient face look a little more cute.

Chi Xin: “Puff.”

Jing Xiubai glanced at her suspiciously, and continued to analyze seriously: “You should have seen that the structure of the ant nest is no less complicated than a city-state, and it is easy to step on traps.”

Chi Xin stared at him with relish. ‘S face: “Then, what are your plans?”

Jing Xiubai glanced at her again, his eyes deep.

Relying on the shade, he aired his suddenly hot two ears outside: “…the best way is to let termites lead the way.”

“Hmm…huh?” Chi Xin nodded halfway through, stunned. Frozen, “Now we are the invaders. Not only did we smash people’s dens, we also attracted a group of vultures to attack them. Will they take us out?”

“This is the least difficult way.” Jing Xiubai looked at her, “Others It’s absolutely impossible, but if it’s you, maybe there is hope.”

Chi Xin groaned: “Maybe we can come in from where we came before…”

She stopped in shock before she finished her words.

She looked back at the road when she came, and there were five forks in front of her eyes, each of which led to the deep darkness.

“I can’t remember,” she murmured.

Jing Xiubai was not surprised, and comforted her: “I also don’t remember the way back to the spacecraft. The terrain here is too complicated. What I can remember is probably the humanoid navigation.”