Kyoto Kids

“I think we'll hold off on your training with Asta and Love for later Yuji after today’s special event that occured,” Gojo says. Gojo, Itadori, Asta, and Liebe are inside the secret training area that Itadori is currently staying in. Nero is currently sitting on Asta’s head sleeping.

“That’s fine with me the further away from you the better,” Liebe frowns.

“Ah if you're worried about my injuries I’m a-okay! A few scrapes won’t stop me!” Asta reassures Gojo. Itadori gives Asta a weirded-out look considering Asta was smashed into a tree.

“I didn’t even think of that. I just wanted to go to bed,” Gojo says. Asta deflates as Gojo didn’t even consider him, “plus I think you should go to the school. I hear the Kyoto school’s kids are arriving tomorrow for the exchange event.”

“Alright! Race you there Nero!” Asta runs out the door with Nero flying right behind. To itadori it almost seemed like the bird rolled its eyes. He then turns to Gojo, “What’s the ‘exchange event’ you were talking about?”

“....I didn’t tell you?”

Xxx

“Ne, did you hear Asta coming into the school late last night?”

“You mean that loudmouth who lives in the same dorm as me? Yes,” Fushiguro says with annoyance.

“I think everyone in a five-mile radius knew where Asta was,” Kugisaki off-handedly says as she crouches down to grab a can of soda from the vending machine.

“Yeah well, he sleeps like there’s no tomorrow. Didn’t move an inch this morning when I went to wake him up,” Fushiguro comments, “His bird of his was there too. Didn’t even wake up when the bird pecked him.”

“Kuso, wonder what Gojo sensei made him do,” Kugisaki stands up, looks at her drink, and goes to drink it.

Fushiguro frowns. He may not know Gojo even after years of him being his guardian, but it boggles him how much he seems to trust Asta. It’s like he’s Gojo’s little messenger. Asta’s like a knight in Gojo’s game of chess while he’s the queen. He fills in for when Gojo’s playing along with the higher-ups.

Oi, you know them?” Kugisaki snaps Fushiguro from his thoughts. When he turns his head he immediately recognizes one of the two people in front of him.

“Mai?”

“So they’re replacing Okkotsu and that third year?” The guy next to Mai, Todo judges.

Before the two Tokyo students could say anything Mai continues, “we came because we were worried. Heard your classmate died. You must be relieved he’s dead.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ishiguro says with an angered face.

“Stop with the nonsense, I just want to know if they can fight or not. Fushiguro, what type of girls do you like?” Todo threatens, “I like girls with big boobs and a butt.”

Fushiguro was confused but decidedly answers, “as long as a person is compassionate that’s all I need.”

“Ah, so you’re boring,” Todo says with tears and goes in for the hit. Fushiguro goes flying out of the building and Todo heads after him leaving the two girls, “You trampled over my kindness. I thought you were boring at first, but gave you a chance to redeem yourself.”

Fushiguro became annoyed.
Nue + Toad: The Well’s Unknown Abyss

Toads appear and surround him in hopes of keeping Todo at a distance. It didn’t help though as Todo got behind Fushiguro and proceeds to uranages him into the ground.