Forgotten

"AH! I forgot! You haven't even met the rest of your classmates yet!" Gojo says to Asta, "Since I don't need you just yet why don't you train with them. I'm sure they'll have a blast with you."

"Yes sir!!" Asta starts to run out until  he realizes, "Ummm, where is Jujutsu High exactly??"

"Wow you really did just pick him up off of the side of the street," Ieiri comments.

Yuji signs with relief knowing he isn't the only clueless one here.

"Your little birdy already knows where it is," Gojo waves his hand.

"Alright! See you later Itadori!" Asta waves as he sprints out of the room.

"Wow he's fast," Yuji points out.

"Yep, he's on par with you in terms of pure speed and strength. The difference is he knows how to use his powers," Gojo tells Yuji.

"Well then we should start training then huh!"

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

As everyone goes about there everyday lives, for a moment they could see a short, buff boy run in record time following some type of bird.

"Nero~ are we there yet!" Asta yells.

Nero proceeds to turn a corner until she is met with a huge plot of land. When Asta catches up, she leaves on his head and pecks at him.

"Ow ow ow!" Asta complains. He heads into the place without a second thought.

"Asta," Asta turns his head and sees Fushiguro waving his hand up.

"Hey!"

"Where's Gojo Sensei?" Fushiguro says staring at the bird on top of Asta's head.

"He still has things to do so he sent me ahead. It was quicker to run than to take a car."

"I'll show you where you will be staying and then take you to meet your other classmate and upper classmates."

"Yes sir!" Asta shouts.

"Huh? We're the same age,"

"Ah, force of habit," Asta continues to follow Fushiguro.

When the two finally reach the room Asta is staying at Fushiguro turns to him, "do you have any stuff with you?"

"Just my original clothes. Didn't have a lot with me."

"...Then let's meet up with Nobara and the second years. We are currently training for the good will event," the two boys start walking to the training field.

"You're a lot like Yuno," Asta says as they continue to walk.

"? Who's Yuno?" Fushiguro asks.

"He's the same age as me and we grew up together. He's serious all the time and  is really powerful, BUT I WON'T LOSE TO HIM!!" Asta declares.

Fushiguro looks to the floor fists clenched, "I'm not powerful. I couldn't even save one person."

Asta gave him a confused look, "but you are strong? I've faced many opponents and fought with many strong people, you are strong."

Fushiguro looks up and stares at Asta. How many cures has he faced to get that strong? He then remembers something.

"You said your friend was powerful and the same age. Why didn't he come?"

He watches Asta gets flustered and before he could say anything a black bird with a red belly begins to peck at Asta's head. "Ow ow ow! Can you stop that!"

"Oi! Fushiguro! Who's the shorty with the weird arm?"

Fushiguro sees that they finally reached the field and Maki is walking up to them. Behind her everyone else is busy throwing each other around—training.

"This is Asta. Gojo forgot to mention him," Fushiguro says.

"Of course he did. At least that means you'll be sorta strong," Maki comments, "what's your specialty? It'll help us train with you."

"I'm a swordsman," Asta says.

"Do you have your own weapon?" Maki asks.

Asta takes the old grimoire from his side.

"That's one old book. But it's not a sword," Maki points out. Asta then continues to open the book and pulls out a rusty looking katana.

"The swords come out of the grimoire. I have four in total all with different abilities," Asta says proud of himself.

"It looks like it could break at any second."

"It won't," Asta says.

"...I saw him fight with two of his other swords. I overheard Sukuna saying that it can drain curse energy just by touching it," Fushiguro states.

"Isn't that useful. Come, you and me are going to spar we'll see if you are strong enough to compete in the goodwill event," Maki leads Asta to the field where Nobara and the second years are.

"Omph....... Hey Megumi! Why am I the only one getting thrown by Panda!" Nobara shouts as she recovers from being tossed. She turns to Asta, "Ah, is he the forgotten student?"

Fushiguro nods.

"Ehhh!" Asta deflates at the nickname.

"Salmon roe."

"Toge is right. What's up with the weird bird on your head? I've never seen one like it," Nobara translates.

"Her name is Nero. She does as she wants," Asta says. Nero flys off Asta's head and lands on Panda's head.

"Aww aren't you friendly. Send like you have intelligence as well," Panda pats Nero's head lightly.

"Tuna," Toge says.

"Well Nero and Panda are similar," Asta responses.

"Wait wait wait. You can already understand Toge!!! I still don't understand most of what he says!" Nobara jumps up.

"Aww it's nothing. I have friends who speak really slow or mumble a lot. You pick up a few things."

"That doesn't have anything to do with this!!" Nobara says annoyed. Asta just laughs.

"Let's get back to training. Asta! You vs. me," Maki picks up a spear and spins it, "let's see if you have more than just muscle."

"YES!!!"

.

Sorry it's shorter than the other two. I am very bad with transitions so I was having trouble figuring out what to write.

But I got some down and for you to enjoy.

Thanks for your comments and motivating me to get. It. Done!

Next chapter:
             Asta vs. Maki