Domains

Right after a quick dinner, Asta and Nero headed out as the sun set. Asta took out his demon slayer sword and hopped on top of it, flying up into the air above all the surrounding buildings so no one would see him.

"Hey Nero, you do remember where Gojo is training Itadori right? I kind of forgot to ask," Asta says embarrassed.

Nero rolls her eyes as she continues to flap her wings, "Gojo did tell me where he was going to train Itadori."

"There are so many more ki signatures here then where we live," Asta pouts.

Asta continued to follow the anti-bird until he picked up Gojo within his range.

"Geez I know I said this earlier but Gojo's presence really makes you sweat," Asta nervously smiles. It reminds him of when he was chosen by Captain Yami at the entrance exam.

When they finally get closer to Gojo the sun has already gone down. Asta finally spots him as he is just getting out of a car. Nero flies to a nearby tree as Asta flies down towards Gojo and jumps off his sword.

"Hey Gojo sensei!"

"Asta Jump."

Asta was confused but instantly understood what he meant. A cursed spirit cannonballs into the ground but both Gojo and Asta avoid it with ease.

"Who are you!!" Asta shouts, still shocked even though he saw it coming. Gojo on the other hand had a neutral face.

The curse with a volcano on his head looks up and smiles showing his black teeth. Then he shouts and two small volcanoes appear on the walls, one focusing on Gojo the other on Asta. Before they could take a step forward the volcanoes erupted into huge lava blasts.

"Hehe I thought he would have been harder to kill. Apparently he was nothing much. Even got a bonus sorcerer out of it," Jogo grins.

"Who're you saying is nothing much?" Gojo says as the smoke clears to reveal him untouched.

"Rascal," Jogo frowns, realizing the attack did no damage, but then smiles again, "I may not have gotten you with that attack but what about that little student of yours?"

"I'm right here volcano head," a blast of pressure cleared the rest of the smoke to reveal Asta in a different form. Jogo backs up a second, shocked for a moment.

Asta is still holding his demon slayer sword, but now the whole right side of his body is covered in black energy, a wing made from the same black energy sprouts on his right side, and his right eye changed from green to red. Two black prominent horns form the right side of his head, one curved and the other completely straight.

Tch," Jogo frowns, not happy that he could even take out a young boy, "I see that none of you have a sense of impending danger. Fire Stone Insects."

A swarm of insect curses with needles on their mouths fly straight at Asta and Gojo. They reach Gojo first but are stopped by an invisible force.

"What happens if it strikes?" Gojo asks as he casually touches one. All the bugs start to shriek and explode.

"Hey!!! You may be untouchable but that doesn't mean I am!" Asta shouts as he jumps into the air to avoid the blast and stays there.

Gojo lands on top of the wall and teases Asta, "'Aww does my precious short student not trust in his sensei. Harsh."

"I'm not done yet," Jogo runs towards Gojo and sets his head on fire and sends a blast point blank at him. Asta's eyes go wide and his grip on his sword tightens but he restricts himself.

"... is that all humans turn out to be now-a-days? I overestimated them. So repulsive, I want to vomit" Jogo turns around not wanting to waste his effort on the boy still alive.