Chapter 16

Author's note: "hi "means that they are talking
'hi 'means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takamichi's Pov

I let out a sigh as I plopped myself on my bed, my head turned to the side, and the circled date came into view. The previous activities of today swirled through my head. I never expected to meet any of the Sano siblings so soon. And Izana wasn't there yet in the previous timeline, right? Not to mention that I even met Sanzu. I let out another sigh as I sat up.

I managed to come up with a solid plan for tomorrow, the day that Shinochrio dies. I also came across something: both Shincohrio and my brother died on the same day. Never would I have thought that Ni San knew Shincohrio in the first place. It's weird, though; I can't figure out exactly when my brother died. It's confusing; how did both of them die on the same day? Was it conscious? I don't know. All I know is that Nisan died in an accident. That's all.

I shook my head. For now, let's focus on Shinochrios death. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to stop Shinochrios's death, but I'll figure it out. I glanced at my clock next to my bed; it was currently 2 a.m. Let's just try to get enough sleep. Key word: try. It's been hard lately, with all the constant nightmares. The constant nag of the voices. The constant blaming, the constant guilt-it's getting too much these days. I just know Ni San is getting worried. I let out a sigh as I forced my eyes shut and soon let the darkness consume my vision once more.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" I flinched when I heard Ni San's voice. I turned to see him running down our stairs, almost tripping as he did so. I stood there puzzling as I watched him question and scream at the person on the phone. All the while, he tripped as he rushed to shove his shoes on.

"Ni san? What's going on?" I asked but received no answer. I asked once more but got no answer. This started to get me frustrated; this is the first time Ni san was acting like this. He looked so...scared. I walked up to him and grabbed his arm. I froze as I tried to do it again. Nothing; it's like my hand was going through his, almost like a ghosts would. I felt my breathing get rigid. What's going on? Why can't I touch him?

I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. I flinched as I reached for these arms. Their arms, like those of a woman, were filled with jewelry and were as white as the snow. I raised my head to see who it was, to see the same woman I had seen in my dream a day or so ago. "Shh, calm down," she said; her voice sounded so angelic. I soon felt myself calm down as my breathing soon became even.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stared at my brother, who was now frozen in time. "I decided to help you," she says. "What do you mean?" I asked. She turns me around, her hands going to my face. "You poor thing, you just have suffered so much." "I can't promise to help you with everything, but I will be there to insist." As I opened my mouth to say something more, I was cut off by her. "I'm afraid we don't have that much time for me to answer all your questions." She then snaps her fingers, and everything becomes unfrozen. "Just watch," she says. I nod as I turn all my attention back to Ni san.

Third Person POV

"What do you mean Shin's dead? Do you hear yourself? He was fine just an hour ago." The male paused as he pursed his lips. "Someone broke into the garage? What? Hold, I'll be right there." Akira pushed the front door open and walked out in a hurry. "Akria what...." "No time to talk, Maria. Look, I'm leaving Hana alone. Please watch; I'm leaving." "Wah, where are you going? Akria! Akria!"

Takemichi watched as his brother jumped on his bike and rode away. Akria's head started to fill with unwanted thoughts. Is Shinichiro really dead? But he was fine just a while ago. He was even talking to him on the phone an hour ago. So why? How? Akria didn't care that he was now speeding; the only thing he could think of was Shinchrio. He hoped that Wakasa was just prnaking him. When he arrived at the garage, they would just scream that it was a prank.

Soon, he arrived at the garage. Akria felt his heart sink to his stomach. There were people surrounding the garage, along with the police. He pushed his way through the crowd. Tears brimming in his eyes. When he made it to the front, he saw a body being taken away; it was covered. Along with two familiar faces being carried away by the police. He bit his lip. No, no, that was not Shinochrio. He ran towards the body without thinking, pushing away the police and others who desperately tried to hold him.

He psuhed them all away and walked up to the body; they all pulled the sheet off. He felt his vision get blurry with tears as he stared at the man in front of him. There lay the lifeless body of Shinohrio. He felt someone pull him away. He soon felt tears run down his cheeks, and he was pulled away. He looked around and thressed his eyes at me with familiar ones. There stood Mikey, trembling. He felt himself reach out for the child as he hugged him and cried.

"I don't understand," Takemichi said as he looked at the scene in front of him. "Then what does this have to do with Nisan's death?" "Shh, just watch," the woman once again says before snapping her fingers.

There stood Akira; he then hopped on his bike. He felt his head spin. He couldn't believe it. He felt like he couldn't breathe. "Let me take you back," Wakasa says. Akria only shakes his head. "But..." "It's fine; I'm fine." There was silence before Wakasa sighed and nodded. "Just don't get your ass killed; I can't lose the both of you in one night." Akria odded before he drove off.

Shinchiro is dead. He can't believe it. He felt his vision get blurred, and his head started to spin. "Isn't he going too fast?" Takemichi asks, panic clear in his voice. "Stop, stop him; hes going to fast," Takemichi screams. But he was too late. Before they knew it, Akria's bike was going too fast; he didn't see that the light was red and was too late to stop the bike.

Takemichi felt his legs give up on him as he dropped to his knees. There now lay Akria's lifeless body on a car. He stared and stared; his eyes blurred with tears. He felt his head being gently patted. "I hope this helps a bit." Then everything went blank.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC