Chapter 9

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves * means movement

Takemichi's Pov
"What the hell!!!" I scream as I tried to get out of the bathtub. But my legs won't move it was as if it was stuck there. Both panic and fear struck me at the same time as I stayed where my legs had rooted me. "Calm down" the little conscious that I had left tried telling me. I tied to do just that. But it wasn't working. It just made everything worse.

Slowly I brought my hands up to my face as I rubbed my eyes. I hoped that when I opened them that it would be gone and it would just be water. But I was wrong, when I opened my eyes, I was met with the same blood. "This can't be happening" "I'm probably imagining things" "There's no way there would be blood in the tub" I say trying my best to encourage myself that it was just my imagination.

Soon the voices started appearing, that wasn't all there was this terrible pain in my chest. It was a burning feeling like if it was on fire, it hurted so much. I screamed as I held on the my chest, my breathing becoming unstable. The voices wasn't making any of this better either. It was like every passing second the pain becomes worst and the voices become louder. The fear and panic that was rushing in side of me was unbearable to.

I stayed there still holding my chest as I felt tears running down my face. It hurts so much. "Stop.... Please stop" I manage to say through gasps. The voices didn't stop. The pain didn't stop. Nothing did. It just became worst. At this point I was screaming and crying and begging for it to go away. Begging to just disappear, so I don't have to hear these voices, so I don't have to feel this pain, so I don't have to go through all of this.

Soon I started to hear banging and someone shouting something. This just made the feeling of panic and fear increase. I can't make out what there saying and I can't make out whose voice it is either.

Akria's Pov:
"I finally finished the dishes" I say as I let out a small sigh. I wonder if Hana is finish, I want to take a bath too. We have two bathrooms but the one he is in is the only one with a bathtub. And I wanted to soak in it for a bit. My thoughts was cut off by someone screaming. It wasn't just anyone. It was Hana. I rushed upstairs as I turned a left and went straight to the bathroom.

Normally I wouldn't have payed no attention if he screamed mostly because he's screams and cry for everything but that scram was different. It was a scream that was full of pain, it sounded like he was in pain. I finally made my way to the bathroom. I heard him scream even more. He screamed "Stop please" "Go away" "Please just stop already". "Hana" I shouted as I banged the door.

No response, his screams continued as it became louder. I need to open the door but it's locked. "Hana opened the door." I shouted. There was once again no response to my demand just him screaming stop. I then rushed to my room, when I got there I grabbed the bunch of keys and immediately made my way back to the bathroom.

Dad had spear keys for every single room in the house that means the bathroom to. I fumbled with the keys as I tried to get the correct one. After I finally did I opened the door and swung it open. "Hana!!!" I screamed as my eyes landed on him.

He was still in the tub as both his hands was on his ears, like it was trying to block out any sound. He was trembling and still screaming and tears continuously left his eyes. I grabbed a towel and rushed towards him as I grabbed him out if the tub and sat him on the floor.

"Hana" I tried calling out to him but it wasn't working it was as if he was in another world. I raised my hand as I slapped his across the face. It was a hard slap but it was attempt to get him out of the other world he is in.

He stilled for a few seconds but then moved his head to look at me. "N-ni San?" "Yes Hana it's me" I say as I brought my hands up to his face. "Ni san there.... was so much blood" "In the tub there was so much" "And all of the voices were so loud" he says as I felt his body go limp. "Hana?" no response. He faithed. I picked him up and glanced over at the tub. There was no blood. Only water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc