Chapter 1

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves * means movement

Takemichi's Pov:

I lay there staring at the white hospital ceiling. I felt numb. I felt as if I couldn't move. The pain that I experienced both emotionally and physically was too much. There was so much I could take. Then I started hearing those foreign voices once again. "Weak" "Failure" "Look what you have done, you killed all of them" "It's your fault". As I let all the voices continue, I heard a knock on the door. Come in, "I barely manage to say." The door then opened, revealing Chifuyu. For some reason, I'm not even surprised. He sat down on a stool that was there next to my bed. There was silence for five minutes until I heard him mumble something.

"Sorry?" I ask. "Why, why did you have to come back?" I flinched as I heard him say that. Then he continued, before I could even respond, "I went to Draken's funeral." "What is wrong with you, Takemichi?" "You met Draken in the future, right?" So why is he gone? " "Why?" he started to cry. "Why did you have to come back when everything was going so well?" Draken is your fault..." He then covers his mouth to prevent the rest of his words from coming out. I then saw regret flash through his teary eyes. "Takemichi I'm sorry...." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence, saying weakly, "It's okay Chifuyu, your right." "It's my fault." "Huh Y-you," I interrupted him once more. "Chifuyu, could you please leave me alone?" I inquire.

He stayed quiet for a few seconds before responding, "Fine, you better heal soon, so I can beat you with all my heart," and with that he left. I then felt some tears escape my eyes. He was right; it's my fault. Why couldn't I save any of them? Why must I be so pathetic and weak? WHY? Because you're weak and pathetic, why even try when all you do is make things worse? I soon heard their voices again, but this time they got louder. I tried my best to ignore it, but it was too loud, as they repeated the cruel and sickening truth.

"Takemichi?" I turn my head to see Hina, holding some flowers. "Hi..." she continues. "How are you feeling?" "Like shit," I say, and she giggles a bit. "I brought your favorite flowers, Daisy," she then states. "Thank you," I respond. "Umm, Hina." "Do you know if anyone came to visit me by the name Senju?" I asked her. "Does Senju have white hair and blue eyes?" "Yeah."

"She's right outside." Just then, I saw Senju sticking her head out of the door. "Hina, I said not to say anything." I then hear Senju whine a bit. "Umm Hina, I don't mean to be rude, but could I please speak to Senju alone?" I ask. She then nods in response as she leaves the flowers and leaves the room. I did feel really guilty for sending her out before she could even sit down.

Senju then sits on the stool. "Senju, why did you do that? Save me. You even disbanded Braham." I asked her. My voice was starting to annoy me. It reminds me of how weak I am. "Why?" "Honestly, I'm still not sure, but one thing is for sure, I couldn't stand it when my friend got beat up like that," she responds back. "Even so, doing something like that for me is way too reckless for Senju," I say. "Takemichi, can we please not continue this conversation now? We will continue it once you recover," she then says. I let out a sigh.

After five minutes, Senju left

As soon as Senju left, the voices came back again. It's your fault he died. It's your fault they all died. It's all your fault kept replaying in my head over and over. "S-stop!" I say. "You are the reason they all die; it's because of you." "That's not true. I'll save them for sure." "And when is that, when someone else dies?" "No... just go away please...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc