Chapter 12

Author's note:
"Hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov
I sighed as I dodge one of Mikey's hug/sneak attack almost falling in the process. I knew he was always childish and difficult as a teen but he was so much worse as a kid. Then I heard a smacking noise, I turn around to see Mikey on the ground holding his head with a pout and Emma standing above him glaring at him.

"Can you stop trying to take mitchy all for yourself, I want to play with him too" She huffed as she walked of to me, I didn't know she could be this scary as a child. "Mitchy have you tried putting a dress on, a pink will look perfect on you and if we had some bows in your hair and even some glitter...." Yeah hell no there's no way I'm letting you dress me up. I don't even know which of the two is worst Mikey keep trying to hug me for whatever reason or Emma wanting to dress me up.

I then felt a hands wrap around my waist as I was pulled into a hug, great. I turn my head upwards to see Mikey's goofy smile yet victorious smile. "I think he would look even cuter if we paint his nails pink Emma" I turn my head to see Izana with a mischievous smile on his face as I gave him a betrayed one. "Yeah that's true to bad we don't have things to dress him up", I hear Emma replied as I let out a breath of relief.

I felt the hold on me tighten as I felt Mikey breath on me "Mitchy smells so sweet". Hell no I quickly tried to get out but failed. "Really?" Izana asked as he got closer. Before I knew it all three on me was on me sniffing me like I was some kinda a treat or something. "Kids we're.... What are you four doing?"

I beamed as I saw Shinochiro san standing there with a confused expression on his face. "Smelling mitchy because he smells sweet and good" Emma replies back. "Yeah no get of him you three that's not normal" Shinochiro says while grabbing Izana off since he was the closest. Soon all three was off and I could finally breath again. Okay this timeline is definitely way different than I know it to be.

"Anyways we're going out?" "Where to?" "Well I'm carrying this thing to get groceries and was thinking you three could maybe go in the park, we'll drop and pick you back up". Eh?

Ands that how I went from getting attack by these three to now running because they decided to play friken tag. Ni san and Shinochiro san are long gone, since they went to the grocery and left me alone with these thee devils. Now I'm currently running because not only if I get caught that would be a blow to my pride the loser has to do what the winner says and to make it worse it was three vs one.

{After five minutes}
I let out a sigh as I made my way to a pond. Okay now I'm totally lost, maybe they won't find me. I then notice a boy with white hair sitting at the edge of the pond, I soon heard sniffles signaling that he was crying. Should I? Maybe I should, let's just see if he's fine and then we'll go back. I slowly and cautiously made my way towards him.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" I ask him. His head snap towards my direction allowing me to see his face. He had familiar blue eyes, two bandages by his mouth as to cover something his eyes was puffy and he honestly looked like he need a hug. He also had bruises all over himself. "Go away I don't need your pity, leave me alone." I decided on ignoring his attitude as I got closer to him. "I SAID GO AWAY" he shouts as he threw his arms up, almost as if to protect himself. I wasn't going to hut him tho? Did he see me as a threat? I slowly and cautiously approach him and sat down next to him. "I'm not going to hurt you" I say as I gave him a smile. He slowly and cautiously put is arms down. "Come with me" "Eh?"" I said to come with me" "I heard that, why the hell would I come with you, I don't know you". I just let out a sigh as I pulled him up and started to drag him. " What the hey  where are we going?" " I don't know" "You don't know!" "I don't but if you be quite and just show mw where the nearest convince store is, it would be great."

After five minutes,  he showed me where the convince store is, I quickly went it brought some bandages and a snack for him. It was surprising that he didn't try to run away or anything and actually stayed where I told him to stay. I quickly applied the bandages on him a and gave him the snack, it was actually just some chips, I didn't know what he would like and everyone likes chips right? He ate it without complains and didn't even flinch when I applied the bandages on for him. "What's your name?" "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first" I let out a sigh, this kid sure those have attitude. "I'm Hanagaki Takemichi" "Akashi Haruchiyo" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc