Chapter 17: Coronation part 3

Eleanor looks at Harley with a terrified expression "but how?" She whispers nervously as they look over to see the Queen of hearts has turned her back. "Well first we need to take the wand off her" Harley whispers back as Katherine nods but also whispers "yeah but how? Harry is going to see us and try to stop us" as Jake nods in agreement.

Eleanor looked back at where Harry stood. She couldn't tell if he was nervous or excited for the barrier to go down. But what Eleanor felt was betrayed by him. They were always together, they were the brother and sister duo but now Eleanor doesn't know what side Harry is truly on. "Oh.. brother.. why did this happen?" She thought as she looked back at her friends.

"I need to convince Harry to be good but I don't know how" Eleanor whispers trying to think of a good plan. All of a sudden, Jake get this idea. "Hey I have an idea.. so this is what we will do" as he whispers to everyone about his plan.

Eleanor sighs as she looks at Harry again. "Come on Eleanor you can do this" she mutters to herself to boost her confidence because right now she is nervous. Walking up to Harry as she taps him on the shoulder as he quickly turns around and gave Eleanor a disgusted face that she has never saw before in her life.

"What do you want now matey?!" Harry almost shouts in anger as he looks Eleanor dead in the eye with no remorse at all. As she takes a deep breathe in and out. "I know I said about that goodness thing but I'm over that now, I was just tricking them Harry! Couldn't you see!" She says, trying to trick Harry, her own brother but she knew she needed to do it.
Harry looks at Eleanor intensely to see if she is lying or not. "Mmm.. ok fine I'm glad you chose the right side sis" Harry said with a smile but it broke Eleanor's heart more that she had to lie even more.

Meanwhile, Katherine and Jake sneak past Harry and Eleanor and behind The Queen of hearts to get the wand. Walking further and further towards it as Katherine reaches out to the wand as in the far distance, Harley smiling in almost victory. "Come on Katherine" Harley mutters quietly to herself.

But then all of a sudden, Harry quickly looked over to see what Katherine and Jake was doing. "Hey! Y-" but before he could say more Eleanor covered Harry's mouth as he started to squirm away but nothing worked. As Katherine reached out more and as she touched the wand.

Then suddenly, the Queen of hearts turned around so quickly that Katherine couldn't even grab it out of her hands quick enough. The Queen of hearts looked Katherine dead in the eye, she started to feel sweaty as the Queen of hearts smirked at before sending her backseats with the wand. Jake suddenly rushed to her to see if she was ok. "You ok Kathy?" He asked concerned as Katherine groans in pain "y-yeah I'll be alright" she mutters, standing back up by the help of Jake and also Harley who also looked concerned.

Then as Eleanor looked at Harry as she pushes him away, running towards the others. "You guys ok?" She asked looking back at Harry and the Queen of hearts. "I'll be fine let's just get that wand" Katherine says. The Queen of hearts smirked. "Get this wand off me? Dear you will never be able to" she says with a laugh as Harry smirks. Eleanor looks at Harry with a straight face. "So that's really it.. you at just going to let her hurt your own sister.." she says with sadness that made Harry feel a bit of guilt. "You can be good brother.." she says in a whispers but loud of enough for Harry to hear as he looked down in pain and guilt but yet didn't say anything.

The Queen of hearts rolled her eyes. "This is way I trained you not to be soft Harley! It makes you weak!" She shouts at her own daughter. Harley steps up and looks at her dead in the eye as her eyes turn fiery red. "You don't know anything about me mother!" She shouts raising up her hand. "Now I command the wand to be in my hands!" She shouts at the top of her lungs as the wand glides over to her as everyone looks surprised. "It actually worked!" Harley mutters surprised but then looks back at her mother.

"You little brat! You will pay for this!! Off with your head!!" The Queen of hearts shouts really loudly as she flicks through her pages of her spell book but then all of a sudden Harry snatches the book off her. "Harley catch matey!" He shouts throwing it to her as she catches it. Then Harry runs over to Eleanor. "I could never betray you sis" he mutters as Eleanor smiles but that moment was ruined.

"You will all pay for this!! I-" the Queen of hearts was going to say something else but then all of a sudden, magic surrounded her as she turned into a small little lizard. All of them looked at Harley shocked and impressed. "I guess good really is more powerful than evil" mutters Harry as Eleanor gives him a soft smile then looking back at Harley. "Well done Harley" she says as Harley gives her a nod.

As Harley gives the wand to Katherine, getting out her spell book to reverse this. Using her magic she was able to. Ben walks over to them. "You did it! All of you did it!!" He says smiling as the rest of them do. Soon it all later Jane, Lonnie, Doug and also fairy godmother come over. "Well what you did to your mother, you shrank her down to the size of her heart, well done all of you" she says as Katherine hands up back the wand. "I think this belongs to you" she says as fairy godmother gives her smile. "Thank you dear"

After the silence, Katherine spoke up holding Jane's hand. "Let's get this party started!!" She shouts as they all put their hands in. "Ohayohay hey!" They all shout.

Harley:
Set it off, set it off, set it off
Oh yeah
Let's set it off
You can make it happen
Ohay, ohay hey!
As dances around, smiling at everyone.

Eleanor:
Sound the alarm, get off on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this best
Dance till your heart is wild and free
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
She dances next to Harley but then Lonnie holds her hand and now they start dancing which Harley chuckles at. Eleanor was glad that Harry could also stay at auradon and was glad she had Lonnie with her as well.

Jake and Katherine;
It's time to set this off
Let's make it happen now
I'll make my own future, ignore the rumours
Judgin me cause of my background
Nah, I ain't going out like that.
As Jake goes to see how Ben is. Meanwhile with Jane and Katherine. "I love you so much I could kiss you!" Katherine says as Jane blushes and smiles. "Then do it!" She says as they were about to but then Chad ruined it but then he fell over which made them laugh as they started to dance.

Meanwhile with Harley as she looked over at the isle and her eyes started to glow red. "You didn't think this was the end, did you?" She says with a smile but then her eyes turn normal again, going back to the party.

On the isle of the lost:
After seeing the coronation, Jay was furious. "Why did have to choose good?!" He thought angrily. She had left him behind..

Mal saw Jay's face and knew he was angry as she stood like she was saying a speech. "Don't worry, we will get revenge of them! I have a plan! Now who is with me!" As all the four vk's cheered but then as soon they were silent mal spoke up. "But first, we need help from an old enemy.." she says as her eyes turn green with a smirk, laughing.

The end or is it?

Heyyy guys!! I hope you enjoyed the ending of this story! Byeeeee :)