Chapter 9: ben's new best friend

Jake and Harley had just woken up early so they can put the plan into action. They saw Ben looking around very worried like he lost something?

Soon Ben came up to them both. "Hey guys, have you seen Audrey?" He asked very worried as his hands were shaking. Harley and Jake looked at each other and smirked a bit but then looks back at Ben with a fake worried expression. "No I haven't I'm sorry" says Harley and nudges Jake a bit to indicate to use the cookie. "Yeah.." mumbles Ben.

Jake felt a bit bad but he knew he had to do this. "Hey I know something to cheer you up with" as Ben looked at him with a confused face. He gets out a bag and gets out a cookie "you look like you haven't ate in a while, I made this" Jake says with a sweet smile. Ben looks at the cookie but shakes his head. "No thanks, I'm not that hungry" Jake sighs as he needed to put his acting skills to the test. "No I get it. Your parents have told you, not to eat stuff that a villain has made." This made Ben feel bad now as Harley could see it in his face. "Wait.. no- no that's not what I meant!" Ben panicked but Jake still carried on. "No I understand I'm a villain you shouldn't trust m-" Suddenly he got cut off by Ben who snatched the cookie off him and ate it.

"See I trust you, totally trust you!" Ben says still eating it which makes Harley and Jake smirk as Harley comes up behind Ben. "How are you feeling?" She asked. Ben nods happily "it's really good, I mean the walnuts and how gooey it is, it's amazing.." but soon he starts to stare as Jake as he starts to ramble "I mean it's amazing but... Jake why do I feel like you have been my best friend for life?" Ben says smiling as Jake fakes smiles "I'm so glad you feel that way cause I do to, I mean we could be best friends?" Jake saw that ben's face light up as he hugs Jake "I would LOVE that!!!" Ben says happily but then he stopped hugging him. "Oh shoot I'm late for something, I'll see you after the fencing tournament!" Jake nods and Ben leaves but before he says one last thing "see you later bro" "bro?" Jake thought but got snapped out of his trance by Harley.

"We did it!!!" As they both fist bump. "Now let's go to that tournament!" As they smirk leaving. "Everything was going according to plan" thought Harley.

At the Fencing tournament:
Harley and Jake were the last two to come as they both sit down with Katherine. Harley tried to ignore the glares she was getting at people but it was hard. "So how to plan go?" Whispers Kathrine right in harley's ear as she rolls her eyes and smirks at Katherine which indicates it worked. Then both of them went back to watch the game, Harley had their eyes on Eleanor who had already won 2 matches and was in their finally on. And by the last second she won!

All of the vks cheered! Then suddenly Ben appeared out of nowhere and was holding a microphone. "Excuse me can I have all of your guys attentions" Everyone was now looking at Ben but the vks were all confused. "I would like to ask a best friend on mine something" looking straight at Jake. "Jake would you like to go to coronation with me?" This now made Jake super nervous as eyes were all on him. Harley nudged him to say something. "Ummmm.. yes!" He shouted as Ben cheered. "He said YES!" Then everyone cheered.

"Everything is going according to plan" Harley thought with a smirk.

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't done this in a while I have been busy but I'm back!! Hopefully I can continue this and try to do more! Byeeeeee :)