Chapter 5: katherine in love?!

Today was their first lesson but this lesson was going to be the most boring lesson in the world since it's a class on how to be good.

Harley was drawing the magic wand in class not paying attention. Eleanor was playing with her hook and also look at her watch. Jake was messing around with Katherine but soon didn't when fairy godmother told them to pay attention.

"Ok class if someone hands you a crying baby do you: A: lock them in a tower? B: give them a bottle or C: give them a hook and turn them into a pirate? Eleanor hand rises first as she looked pretty confident with her answer. "Yes Eleanor?" Asked fairy godmother with her sweet voice. "Obviously C!" She says likes it so obvious but sadly fairy gods mother gave her a sad smile "no.. that's not the answer dear" Eleanor grunts as she is now annoyed as she never gets anything wrong "this sucks.." she mutters. "Anyone else?" Fairy godmother asked as Katherine raised her hand up so smirked. "Yes Katherine.." she says. "Ummm.. D!" Katherine shouts as silence washed over. "Ummm.. not one of the answers but good try though" said fairy godmother looking so confused but all Katherine did was smirk.

"Anyone else? Harley?" Asked fairy godmother as everyone looked at her now. Harley still was drawing and didn't even look up. "B give it a bottle" she says straight away as fairy godmother looked at her smiling. "Correct" the rest of the group looked at Harley amazed. "Wow your on fire Harley!" Jake shouts as Harley looked at Jake with no emotions she was just bored. "Just picking the opinions that are no fun" then looking back at her drawings as Jake makes a "oh" face.

"Anyway next question, you find a vial of poison do you: A- put it in the queens wine, B- paint it on an apple or C- turn it over to proper authorities?" Katherine and Jake put their hand up at the same time but Katherine puts Jake hand down and keeps her's up. "Katherine" fairy godmother said sweetly. "C turn it over to authorities!" She says so smoothly as Jake yells "HEY! I was going to say that!!!" As Katherine sticks out her tongue and continue to fight. "CLASS!!" Yells fairy godmother as they both stop and turn their heads to her. "Don't fight but you can use those skills for sports?" As they both look at each other confused but then listen to more of the lesson as Eleanor and Harley just roll their eyes.

Jake was just rambling to Katherine about being rotten to the core and stuff like that but then she heard footsteps as everyone saw a girl come in with short hair and she looked like she was in a rush. Katherine zoned out and looked at the girl, she was beautiful but she was also really nervous maybe she didn't like villain kids. "Everyone this is my daughter Jane say hi" fairy godmother said as Jane went red in embarrassment "mum stop..." she mutters as she gives her mum papers and walked off quickly.

Suddenly, Jake clicked his finger at Katherine's face to snap her out of her trance. "What?!" She yells but before Jake could answer Haley interrupted them. "Looks like someone has a crush" as Eleanor made a "ooooo" face. Katherine snapped her neck towards Harley, she didn't want to say she was in love cause she is a princess and she is a villain so it just wouldn't work plus they are stealing her mum's wand. "No!" She snapped. "Fine but this could be our advantage! Cause she fairy godmother's daughter" Eleanor says as Harley smirks. "That would be a good idea though" Katherine thought as she agrees with the plan.

*bell rings*
As they are about to leave the room, Harley stops Kathrine and gives her a spell book. "Use this for janes hair so she can like you" whispers Harley as Katherine smirks and walks off to find Jane leaving Harley with Eleanor. "Everything is going to according to plan matey" says Eleanor as she laughs like a manic but then Harley used a hand gesture to make her stop. "Yep, soon everyone on the isle will be  free, I will never forget you Jay" she whispers that part as they all walk off to the hallway.

Eleanor:
Eleanor was near her locker since all her friends were doing something more interesting and she had nothing to do. Suddenly, she felt a tap on the shoulder as she turns around to see a girl smiling at her. "H-Hey.." Eleanor stutters wondering why this girl tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey! I'm Lonnie daughter of Mulan" Eleanor just was looking at her as Lonnie continues to talk more "I heard your captain hooks daughter I was wondering if you wanted to do some fencing with me!" Eleanor looked at her confused "what's fencing?" She asked as Lonnie looked shocked. "What?" She asked but Lonnie just dragged Eleanor to the fencing room.