Chapter 11: jake and ben hang out

Jake POV:
All of the girls did my clothes and of course they had to put makeup on me. Mother would hate this but she is not here so what the heck! After they stopped brushing my hair and doing everything I looked in the mirror and gasp. I looked stunning and pretty but mother wouldn't even let me wear this but she isn't here at the moment so what the heck!

I saw Kathy coming up to me, to brush my hair. I had a question that has been bugging me for so long I just had to ask. "Kathy, do you even want to steal the wand" I blurted out. Kathy's eyes widened as she saw Eleanor and Harley paying no attention as she whispers "I'm not sure anymore jakey" I put my hand on her hand and gave her smile of comfort.

Then it happened the knock on the door changed everything! "Oh he is here!!" Kathy said happy as she opened the door to see Ben dressed very nicely. I looked at him in shock, omg! He looked amazing. Suddenly I got snapped out of my trance as Ben said "ummm.. so you ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Where are we going?" I asked as he got out two helmets. "We are going on a ride!" He said as he grabbed my hand to take me to where we are going.

-With Ben and Jake-
I got one the bike that Ben had called it. "I've never been on ones of these before" I said as Ben smiled at me. "Well your going to enjoy it!" As he started to engine and off we went. At first I was terrified but after a while I loved it so much! Holding onto to Ben with all my life as I smile looking at my surroundings. Everything was beautiful!

After a while Ben rode us to a small lake as we both go off it and went by a cute little section to relax. "So how was that?" Asked Ben. I looked at him with pure joy "amazing! I haven't had this fun in so long!" I blurted out, Ben looked at me with a sad look. "Really? I thought you might have fun with your mother?" He asked as I looked down. "No... my mother always told me that I can't trust you royals and that everything in auradon was out to get me and that I can only trust her.." I said as Ben took my hand and gave me a smile "I guess I changed your mind" as I smiled back "yeah I guess you have"

All of sudden, Ben got up and said to me "let's go for a swim!" My whole body froze "ummm I can't swim.." I said with guilt, I really felt bed but I just can't swim I'm too scared. "No I'm good you can thou" I said as Ben looked at me not saying anything and takes his shirt off jumping into the pool as I just smile. As he swims away I get up to think about what's happening.. "I don't really want to steal the wand, I think I want to be good.." I think as I begin to hum the song that I heard Kathy sing.

Jake:
A million faults in my head, should I let my heart keep listening.
Cause up till now I've walked the line, nothing lost but something listening.
I can't decide what's wrong what's right which way should I go?
Walking around near the lake thinking what I should do.

If I only knew what I'm heart was telling
me. Don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream? Ah- oh yeah. If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to to be. Ah-oh if only.

I can't decide what's wrong what's right which way should I go?
Remembering the good times me and Ben had and if that was all gone.
If only I knew what my heart was telling me.
Don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream ah-oh if only!
Ah if only.
Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen!
Yeah..
will you still be near me when the magic's all run out?
If only...
I sat back down in confusion not knowing what to do when I feel like everything went quiet. I looked up and I couldn't see Ben. Panicked went through me as I rush up so quickly. "BEN?!!!" I shout his name but I couldn't see him.
Not thinking this through, I dive in the water and search for him but then I realise that I can't swim. "No!!!" Trying not to drown, my hands hurt and I still can't see Ben. Suddenly, I feel someone pick me up as I look to see who it is. It's Ben! As he sets me back on the floor, coughing up water. "You can't swim?" Ben said as I look at him with a deadly stare. "No! I can't!" I shout. I knew I shouldn't of shouted but I was angry that Ben could of been dead. "Wait... I was worried..? I care for Ben?" I thought. "I am sorry for shouting but can we go home now please" as Ben just nods and he takes me home.

-Back in the dorms-
I said goodbye to Ben as I got into my dorms and saw Kathy. "So how did it go?" She asked as I said "alright." I knew by Kathy's face she knew something was up as she quickly hugged me. "I know you don't want to do this cause I don't want to to. I want to be good" she whispered. I was shocked but we kept hugging. We don't want to do this but what else can we do?

Heyyy guys!! Sorry if it's been long, writers block but I'm back!!! Hoped you enjoyed this!!! Sorry if there is spelling mistakes! :)