Chapter 13: I don't want to do this...

-Jake and Katherine's dorm-

After having that call from their parents, Harley have been stressed out ever since and that made the others feel stressed even jake and katherine wonder, will they even have the guts to tell them, they didn't want to do this. Eleanor saw how stressed out Harley was as this was a big thing for her. "ok so we know the plan. When it comes to the coronation, jake will be at the front and al, of us will be on the side line ok Katherine?" Harley said as everyone looked at katherine. "Ok, I will find our limo so we can we break the barrier and ummm... get back on the isle with the wand" she said but katherine didn't want to go through but knew Harley would be mad if she said no. Harley smiles at her proud as not even realising that katherine is miserable. "Ok good and Eleanor?" she says pointing to eleanor not even paying attention, sharping her sword. Looking art Harely with confusion. "Yes?" she said so confused. "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be lights out" Giving her a spray bottle as Eleanor nods.

Harley knew, she wasn't that stupid but when they went over the plans, usually Katherine would be overjoyed at these villain plans but when she saw katherine and jake they weren't happy and harley was going to get to the bottom of this. "Ok what is up with you two?!" demanded harley as the two of them look at each other and said nothing. This is where harley got pissed, no one ignores her. "TELL ME!" she shouts which jake covers his ears as eleanor comforts him but katherine stood up and look harley dead in the eye. "YOU want to know ok i'll give it to you your highness! Me and jake don't want to do this anymore, we want to be GOOD! I like it here ok? ME and jakey both like it here and i don't ever want to go back to the isle!!" Tears coming down her eyes as she says every word leaving harley and rest shock.

Before harley could say anything, katherine kept going. "I know what your going to say that you don't want to be here but i saw you in that art class and you were having fun i saw!!" She shouts but that was the wrong move as harley slapped katherine in the face that left everyone shocked and speechless. Harley felt bad as she was going to say sorry but it was too late. With fury in her eyes katherine and along with jake both left. Still frozen in place as eleanor finally spoke up "where are they going?" As harley knew quickly but she didn't want to stop them. "To break the spell" was all harley said as they both went back to their dorm.

-In the kitchen with jake and katherine-

They both decided that it would be best if the spell they did on ben, that they would end it here and now. Katherine was able to get the spell book on how to end the spell as they was doing it but then they hit a problem. "Jakey we have to have a tear.." As jake just sighs "we have to do it ourselves" But all katherine did was nod.

Then Jake began to hum a familiar song to katherine as he started to sing it but when he sung it, his voice cracked like he wanted to cry.

Jake:

If only i knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what i'm feeling, is this just a dream...?

No...?

If only...

Then Katherine started to sing it as well as jake looked shocked.

Katherine:

If only... ah...

If only...

jake and katherine:

Are we crazy?

Maybe this could happen

Yeah..

Will we still be.. here forever...

Singing that last line as tears fell both from their eyes and into the potions, as they both looked and got the potions ready. Wiping their tears and looking at each other for one finally time, holding each others hand. "I am going to miss this place jakey" katherine said as jake smiled "Yeah same.." he said back, walking away one fianlly time.

What they didn't know was that Eleanor and Harley was watching all of the time and saw it all. "I feel bad maybe we don't want to do this" They both thought walking away.

Heyyyyy guys!!! I really love Jake and Katherine's friendship so much!!!!!! YESSSS!!!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! byeeeee!!! :)