Chapter 7: Getting rid of Audrey

They were all at the lockers looking at Audrey, Chad and Ben waiting for the moment for when they can carry out their plan.

As soon as Chad left and Ben was leaving, Audrey gave Ben a kiss on the cheek. All of the vks gaged of how gross it was. "I'm going to be glad when we get rid of Audrey" mutters Eleanor crossing her arms. As everyone nods, then they saw Ben walk off. "Perfect this is our opportunity, Katherine go!" Whispers Harley as she pushes Katherine forward as she starts making her way to Audrey.

Katherine smirked a bit and tapped Audrey on the shoulder as soon as Audrey turned around her smile was gone. "Oh.. what do you want!" She spat at Katherine but all she did was smile at her which creeped Audrey out.

All of a sudden, Katherine eyes turns into a swirls as Audrey just looks into them, completely mesmerised as the rest of the vks go up to them a smirk. "You are under our control, you will serve us" Katherine says as Audrey groans a bit but nods her head still looking at the swirls. "Katherine let's get her to our room" whispers Jake as she nods. "Follow us" she commanded as Audrey follows them, not even without hesitation as she groans a bit but still follows them. "Everything is going according to plan" thought Harley as she smirks.

Then out of nowhere Jane came towards them so as soon as possibly, the vks and Audrey all went quickly into a room except for Katherine who had to distract her. "Hey Katherine!" Jane said, Katherine was wondering "why was she talking to me?" But ignored the thought. "Hey Jane was there something you wanted?" She asked putting her back against the door since the Hypnotised Audrey tired to get out. Jane looked nervous and blushed a bit but try to hide it but didn't hide it that well. "Well... I just wanted to say thanks for doing my hair, I appreciate thanks!" As hugs Katherine and walks away leaving her completely red.

Suddenly, the door opened wide and Audrey flopped on Katherine as they both went on the floor. "Sure you don't have a crush?" taunts Harley as they could hear Katherine mutter "shut up" as Jake and Eleanor help Katherine and Audrey up. "Let's head to the dorms and think of a plan" ordered Eleanor as they all walk over including Audrey to go to the dorms.

At the dorms:
Jake looked at Audrey as she sat on the bed looking so memorised as he snaps his fingers at her face but got no reaction. "Wow this is so cool, but what do we do now?" Jake asked. Harley was thinking but had no clue what to do and this was a problem, she never got stumped always had a plan but this time she had no plan. Suddenly, she got interrupted by Katherine speaking as she walked over to Audrey "your going to forget this ever happened and never return to auradon prep again understood" she commended as Audrey nodded and soon walked off.

Harley looked at Katherine "what did you do?!" She shouts as Katherine calmly says "I got rid of the problem your welcome" Harley was about to say something but got interrupted by Jake. "That was so cool Kathy!!" Smiling at Jake as they both fist bump. "Thanks Jakey!" But then again Harley yells "alright!! Let's go to do the potion NOW!!" As Eleanor and Jake nod and leave with a frown on their faces.

Katherine leaves with also a frown on her face but Harley stopped her. "Why must you be better than me!?" Mutters Harley as Katherine was confused. "I'm not Better  than you Harley, it's just that you can't always have a plan!" This is when Harley gets more annoyed "YES I DO!" She yells as her eyes go red with fury that makes Katherine wimper and mutters "ok, you come up with the plans, always... we better do that potion.." tears escape Katherine's eyes which doesn't happen often and Harley saw it "she is crying" Harley thought as guilt was overcoming her but it was too late Katherine had already left.

"Why do I feel this guilt in me.. and that I'm actually want to apologise to Katherine" she thought as she left the dorm.

Hey guysss!! Hope you enjoyed this!!! Sorry if there was spelling mistakes! Byeeee :)