I put my ID card on the scanner and entered the building .

Suddenly I felt a arm on my shoulder , I looked up to see Soobin .

"Hey Giant what's up ?" We both entered the elevator .

"Stop calling me that" he said and I chuckled .

"Its so easy to ryle you up" he smacked the back of my head as I grabbed it almost instantly .

"YAH no hitting on the head remember ?"

"Oh shit yeah sorry . You okay ?" He asked rubbing the back of my head .

"Yeah since you didn't hit it that bad" I said massaging it a lil .

The elevator stopped at the 6th floor , the floor we had to get off .

"Take care , see you at lunch" he said as he left the elevator . I was the only one left in the elevator . I waited for another 5 minutes before the elevator stopped at 15 floor . The floor I had to get off .

...

"Good morning Y/N"

Hearing the voice I instantly got up .

"Good Morning Mr.Kim" I said as I bowed 90 degree . He stopped on his tracks . Looked back at me . Looked around as if making sure no one's watching and stepped closer to my desk .

"Cmon stop calling me Mr.Kim . You make me feel fucking old" he said and I chuckled .

"I mean it . Stop . You're more than just a employee , more than just a secretary . You are my cousin's bestfriend . A friend of mine too . So no calling Mr.Kim atleast not when we are alone" he said and I again chuckled and nodded .

He smiled then went inside his cabin . My desk was outside , right in front of his cabin door . Next to the double door of his cabin was glass . So I basically got a nice look at him , incase he has some problem .

...

"Let me cross check with Mr.Kim's schedule before I arrange your meeting with him . Please wait for a minute"-I put the call on hold as I checked his schedule .

From the other telephone I called Jin . "Mr.Kim should I schedule a meeting with Lee Manufacturing Agency at 4pm ?" I asked .

"Yeah that sounds fine" he said as I hummed and hung up .

I removed the call from hold .

"Mr.Kim's schedule is packed except for the 4pm-5pm slot . Is it a suitable time to schedule the meeting ?" I take out my pen ready to note down .

"Yes that's a suitable timing . Thankyou so much"

I smiled as I noted the meeting in his schedule .

"No problem" I said as I hung up .

...

"Y/N are you done making the file of the new designs ?" Mr.Kim asked as we walked to the meeting room in a hurry.

"Yes Mr.Kim I'll drop the file at your cabin after this meeting" I sprinted to the meeting room , to reach it before the rest do . I opened the door to let Jin enter followed by the other employees .

...

"I need a break . I have been running errands since the morning" my head dropped on my hands which were placed on the table .

"Well it's lunch time . You are getting a break indirectly" taehyun said and I looked up at him .

"From break I mean I need to sleep and rest" i explain and his mouth forms an 'o' shape .

One Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें