Chapter 36

"T-Taehyung! I. . I didn't mean. . Why the hell did you do that?" asks Jungkook, anger, worry and guilt clearly written on his face but Taehyung only smiled weakly before falling onto his knees.

"To stop you. Your brother is right. I'd been with you long enough to know what he had said is true. You're lonely and you envy the love you want to have but can't. Believe me when I say I know everything about you that you think I don't and you hide from me. If only you knew." says Taehyung, smiling to himself.

He was about to pull the dagger away from his chest when Jungkook hurriedly stop him.

"You idiot! Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"I'm not trying to kill myself, Jungkook. I'm taking this dagger out my system because it hurts!" replied Taehyung.

"And then what? You're already bleeding! Thanks to you getting in the way but that doesn't matter now. What matters is if you pull that out, blood will gush from your body and that will kill you! Stupid! You can't just leave me! What am I suppose to do if you're not with me?!"

"But we have a contract, remember?"

"Fuck that contract! This isn't my era anyways so it'll be hard for me to fit except if you're with me then it'll be a little bearable to live in."

"Aww, you're making me soft." teases Taehyung as he softly caress Jungkook's face with dried tears on his cheeks.

Jin gagged seeing how things quickly escalated between the demon and Jungkook and was about to find away for him, Jimin and lifeless Yoongi to get out of the room and this place while the two are having a world of their own when he heard what he thought his brother Jimin said to him.

"It's nice to know that this boy who has a face like mine has a brother like you. Thank you for protecting me and your brother. I'm the orb of light from earlier. I'm the previous Jimin but don't you worry. I'll have Jimin back now."

As the previous Jimin is about to leave the present Jimin's body, he fall onto his knees which sends fear and worry to Jin especially when he heard Taehyung's distress voice calling Jungkook who now seems similar to Jimin, curling in intense pain that made them both scream.

"What's happening?!" yelled Jin.

"I don't know! replied Taehyung whose now attempting to help Jungkook ease his pain but couldn't.

As Jimin and Jungkook's scream of pain became more intense that is now more unbearable for them to handle, that's only when the two noticed, that the mansion starts to shake and fall apart and that is when Jin remembered and realized what exactly is happening.

"Oh fuck no!" he yelled, pissed.

"Where are you going?" asks Taehyung as he held Jungkook in his arms.

"To the room where the dollhouse is at!"

"Dollhouse? What do you mean? Why?"

"Yoongi figured the dollhouse that the previous Yoongi did and gave to Jimin as a gift is somewhat the heart and soul of this house therefore if that will be destroyed, so this house too."

"What?"

"Yeah, but we didn't thought it will also affect Jungkook or Jimin in any way!"

"You idiots!"

"We're not! You guys were the one who took our Jimin therefore we're just getting him back from you two!"

Jin ran and opened all the doors he could to find where his husband and friend is at. He was already losing hope when he realized that he hasn't even been able to surpass half of the rooms the mansion has when he noticed a familiar white orb from afar wandering on the hallway.

"Who is it this time?" he asks to himself but shouted the person's name that came in his mind, "Jimin. .?"

The white orb stop dancing frantically on the hallway and as Jin gets near to the orb, it starts to shape like a person whose facing back at him and not moving.

". . Jimin?"

Jin almost stumbled when the ghost look back at him and it was very identical to the present but the clothing and vibe is different - he was now infront of the previous Yoongi, the toymaker. The one who build the dollhouse for Jimin out of love and dedication for the younger.

"You know Jimin? Where is he?" asks the ghost.

"A-As much as I want to tell you where he's at, I have to find the dollhouse you made for him before it becomes destroyed otherwise something might happen to him!"

"No! I don't want Jimin to be hurt!"

"Then help me find that dollhouse you made for him!"

In a snap, Jin found himseld infront of Namjoon and Hoseok who stands infront of the dollhouse they are trying to destroy, beside him is the ghost who looks sad and hurt upon seeing the toy he made for Jimin.

"No! Stop!" exclaimed Jin that made the two did what he said.

"Jin!" greeted Hoseok with a big smile.

"Hello, Hoseok but I don't have time for this." he states.

"What you mean, darling?" asks Namjoon, "And where is my brother and Jimin?"

"Jimin's dying, Yoongi is dead." he deadpanned.

Hoseok's mouth drop in surprise.

"What?!" they asks in unison.

"Long story but Yoongi is right. This dollhouse," points at the dollhouse to emphasize, "is the heart of the house and not only it will destroy this mansion but it will also kill Jungkook and Jimin."

"Why is Jimin affected? He is not the previous Jimin, right? Is it becase he share the same face with the previous one or because of what that Jungkook's dark magic or so?" asks Namjoon, as his brother being dead is not sinking yet in his head.

"Because the previous Jimin's ghost possessed my brother's body to make Jungkook realize some things but when he's about to leave my brother's body, they both cradle in pain like they're dying and that is, when I remembered what we had planned firsthand."

"Oh shit, no." says Hoseok.

"Hell yeah." replied Jin, "So if we are planning to leave, we should just try leaving without destroying this dollhouse or have plan B."

"What's plan B?" asks Namjoon.

"Ask him." replied Jin, staring behind Hoseok and Namjoon's back which made the two curious of who he's looking at.

They turn their backs to see who it was and Hoseok almost fainted.

"Bring me to Jimin." says Yoongi whose now standing infront of the now fixed dollhouse like it didn't receive any damage from Namjoon and Hoseok.