Chapter 21

Dae was happy when she took notice how Jimin suddenly back away when there are boys nearby when they are in a gathering unlike before when she smiles to everyone and anyone they will meet. She thought it's part of Jimin's puberty - being more lady like. Oh if she only knew what made him that way.

Jungkook outgrew Iseul's popularity and now it is being a pain in his head that a lot of females from other rich family will had their Father talk to Iseul to offer marriage. If they only also knew that his heart already belongs to Jimin that he is obssessed to his step brother.

"Where do you think you're going, dear Jimin?" asks Jungkook with a smirk as he followed him to the empty hallways where the gathering is at.

"S-Stop following me!" he hissed.

"Why will I do that?"

"Because I said so!"

"Oh so now you're yelling at me? Where's my dear Jimin modesty at? I thought Dae taught you about it. She's a bad mother, is she?"

"Don't your dare speak that way to Mother!" says Jimin, walking towards him. He smirked knowing how naive Jimin is. He really dominates him.

"As you ordered but not until I punish you for yelling at me. Don't you dare forget I'm older than you and the next heir!" says Jungkook before slamming Jimin next to a wall and attacking his neck with agressive licks and kisses, earning a moan from Jimin while pleading him to stop.

"I said I'm sorry. . Please! Stop!" he cried.

"Show me how sorry you are." he pulled him inside the empty room before pushing him to kneel down. Of course, this is not Jimin's first time for him not to know what he wants him to do.

Ever since Jungkook laid his hands on him he won't stop doing it with him. He once tried to yell from help while he's on top of him but when he successfully did, no one came. It drove Jimin mad to their parents. Dae's alcoholic problems that made him slumber so bad that he bet if there will be fire and people screaming to wake her up, she won't. That's how bad her alcoholism lead her to. And Iseul? He's not always at home. He's busy having a good time with different woman far from their town.

In short, Jungkook have Jimin wrapped around his finger. If only Jimin knew how Jungkook always make sure Dae's paased out, it will drive him mad. He have Jimin act like his wife and to say he is happy about it is an understatement.

"Don't look at me like that, dear. You know how you love sucking me off. It gives you power on how strong your hold to me is, right?" says Jungkook as he held Jimin's head to choke him with his thing, leading for the other to feel helpless and submissive.

"Tell me, you're jealous, aren't you? That's why you walked out of the party after Father announced my engagement with the Lee's daughter, am I right?" he asks, smirking.

"Nonsense! I would never--ack!" Jimin's eyes got teary when Jungkook shoved back his thing inside his mouth and had him bobbed his head aggressively, making it hard for him to breath that he tried tapping his thighs to let him know that he has to stop what he is doing but the other won't give attention to it.

After he came on Jimin's mouth, he didn't hesitate to pull him to the desk and lift his dress up, only to shove his thing to his pink tight hole, earning a gasp from the younger.

"Of course, you're jealous because you are not her whom I will marry! Because you want to be married to me, right? Right?!"

Jimin didn't respond causing Jungkook to be mad about it because in his head, Jimin is just in denial of his feelings to him. He pulled his hair and roughly shove deep his thing behind Jimin causing for the other to moan quite load.

This cause extreme fear to Jimin. He does not want anyone to see or hear him like he is enjoying what Jungkook is doing to him. In fact, the reason why he left the party is because he wants to celebrate how he will be free of Jungkook once he gets married to somebody and will be away from him for good but he didn't expect this to happen.

He hates himself that he can't stop himself from moaning so loud when he shouldn't and Jungkook won't stop with what he is doing to him as he pleads.

So he did what he thinks will stop him from being too aggressive to his body.

"K-Kookie. . I. . Please stop! I. . I love you!" he blurted out in between his pants while holding at the edge of the desk as to where he is laid by his brother.

And just as what he thought, Jungkook suddenly stop thrusting him. He looked at him with surprise and tear in his eyes.

"You what, dear?" he asks, caressing his cheeks.

He is thankful he did what he did as he is now able to catch his breath but was soon turned by Jungkook so he is now facing him. He gulped in fear. It seems like it's a bad idea now that he said those three words at him.

"I. ."

"I love you too." Jungkook kissed his swollen lips before he could even finish what he wants to say, "You don't know happy I am you finally admit that you love me. I know you are! That you would! You're just afraid of Dae and Father, right? Don't be. Once I get married with that girl and enherit what our family have, we will both run away and go somewhere else we can live happily together. You want that?"

Before Jimin could respond again, the other kissed him.

"Of course you love that. You love me. Silly me, to even ask you that."

But then his happy mood suddenly changed into a bad one. He glares at Jimin while holding his neck with eyes piercing at him.

"Right, Jimin? You love me? Because if you're lying and will run off to somebody that isn't me, mark my words, I'm going to fuck you infront of that somebody as I kill that somebody infront of you and then you too, alright? No one can have you except me. I own you. Body and soul. You are mine."

And that's when Jimin knew, Jungkook is more dangerous than their parents.