Chapter 26

"You don't love him! He don't love you! He's lying and I'm not!" yelled Jungkook when Jimin tried again to escape from his hold.

After he got Jimin back from Yoongi's, he basically had him locked up in the same room Dae used to lock him. The room with no windows only with a hidden door on one of the walls of the oh so many rooms their house has.

"No! You're the only one who is lying!" yelled Jimin back with tears rolling down his eyes.

It's been a week since he was found and locked by Jungkook in his old room and to be honest, he just want to go back in time and decided that he shouldn't open that door. He missed Yoongi so bad. He knows the older might have been badly worried of him. They were supposed to ran away and be together forever but no. Jungkook came and ruined everything.

"Then why isn't he here if he really loves you?" asks Jungkook. This somehow made Jimin think. He had told Yoongi about their family and he told him that he will be always be there for him so why isn't he here yet? he thought.

"See? He doesn't. I'm the only who loved you and you know that. He just let you think that he loves you but he don't." he continued as he walk towards Jimin to caress his cheeks but the younger knows better.

"If you love me, then why don't you ask yourself why I really ran in the first place?"

This question of Jimin to him made him think for a good while.

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't you aks Iseul."

Jungkook was dumbfounded to hear Jimin address their Father to his own name like how he did with Dae but that's a different story.

"What did he do?"

"Ask him. Like father like son." says Jimin with a meaning behind it and Jungkook was quick to hear it even thou the last part was almost a whisper.

His eyebrows knit when he heard what he had said. Like father like son? he thought, and then it hit him.

"He touched you?" asks Jungkook in a way that both them understand what it meant and when Jimin nodded that's when he snapped and rushed out of the room. He walked passed Dae and when she asked him where he is going and he didn't answer, she knew Jungkook already knew the truth. She tried stopping him but he only yelled at her and pushed her to the side and continue on his way to Iseul's room.

"You! How fucking dare you lay a hand on Jimin!" yelled Jungkook as he entered his room and held Iseul's collar, surprising the other by his sudden presence.

"What are you. .?"

Before Iseul could even make a sentence, Jungkook let go of him and punched him in the face.

"Fucking disgusting!"

Iseul snicked, "Says the man who had his eyes on his step brother."

"He loves me but not you! There's a difference!"

"Look who's delusional."

This statement of Iseul angered Jungkook and that started the brawl between the Father and Son.

"You really think he loves you, huh? Fuck, he's about to ran away with Yoongi who you had ordered to torture by your men because he's the one Jimin loved." he added.

"No! Jimin doesn't love him! He doesn't love Jimin! There's no man Jimin love other than me! Get that in your fucking head, you sickening of a Father!"

When Dae arrived, she almost faint to where she stood upon seeing the faces of Jungkool and Iseul, all bruised and blood already flowing the said bruised parts. Anger ate her and thinks this is all Jimin's fault that Iseul is being hurt.

She was about to go to where Jimin is when she heard a gunshot. The moment she looked where Jungkook and Iseul is, she screamed. She saw Iseul falling with a loud thump on the floor. Jungkook shot Iseul with a pistol in hand. The said man doesn't even look guilty of what he did. In fact, he was smiling.

"What have you done?!" asks Dae in fear while tears rolling down her cheeks. He cannot believe the bastard son will have the gut to kill his own Father.

"What do you think? He touched my Jimin. How ironic you are more concerned to the man who never loved you from the very beginning and who almost raped your son who had been with you all those times Iseul can't." he snickered.

Dae could only grip the hem of Iseul's coat as blood escaped from the hole in his body where the bullet went. She cried until she can no longer feel Iseul's heartbeat.

She wanted to avenge Iseul but she don't know how to - at least, for now.

Jungkook left the mansion like nothing happened and went to the place where he had Yoongi tortured by his men. He is so gonna kill him like he did with Iseul. He is not letting any man be with Jimin other than him.

When he arrived at the place, he quickly noticed Yoongi kneeled down on the floor with blood almost dried up lattered on his skin with lots of bruises. He couldn't even recognize who this man infront of him if he didn't know who he was before this mess happened.

"Just went here to let you know what Jimin told me before I send you to hell."

Yoongi managed to open his eyes even when he couldn't and raised his head to see Jungkook. Of course he knew who this man infront of him is and he is so not going to believe what he will say because for him, Jungkook doesn't really love his Jimin but is only obssessed.

He knew at some point loving someone like Jimin is like having his one foot buried six feet under but he didn't care at all because he love him truly but he knows he will not be able to love him long enough in this lifetime all because of Jungkook. The man is really obssessed and not inlove with Jimin and he hate it that he can't do anything to save his lover. He hope in the next lifetime, him and Jimin could be together.

"I'll only believe it only if he say it himself but you? Tsk, you don't truly love him for who he is. Don't make me laugh. Jimin is disgusted to have you as a brother and might as well his lover."

"To hell with you!" yelled Jungkook, pointing his pistol at Yoongi's forehead.

"And also with you." he smirked.

And with that Jungkook with no hesitations in mind pulled the trigger, killing Yoongi but not without uttering the words, "In another lifetime, my love." while thinking about Jimin his husband.