Chapter 12

"He's asleep now." says the tall fine looking man to the other whose busy playing with his piano. 

He nod in acknowledgement but then continue to play even when there's no need for him to lure any victims anymore nor the person that he loves is already sleeping in his room. 

"Jungkook, are you sure you're no longer going to continue the contract?" asks the man, sitting on a velvet couch near the grand piano, watching his other half get lost in the tune he is playing. 

"You know you can have him all you want now that he's here but for how long? You still don't have a human body not until you reached the goal of 100 human souls as what was written on our contract." he added, placing down the goblet filled with red wine that somehow mysteriously got into his hold. 

The said human slammed his fingers on the piano keys in anger. 

"I know. You don't have to remind me every second of each passing hour. I haven't forgot our contract yet, devil." he replied, sarcasm obvious in his voice before standing up and walking away, clearly for the devil he knew where he's going at --- to Jungkook's bedroom.

The said man shouldn't have been annoyed to the last word Jungkook had said but it did. Yes, he's a devil who offered Jungkook a contract, same with his mother but why does the other didn't see him more than the devil after everything that he had done for him? Being with a human, correction, with a previous and going to be human again anytime soon is such a pain a pain for a devil himself that he's starting to feel emotions when one shouldn't have.

"Correction, I have a name and it's Taehyung." he whispered. 

To say that Taehyung is annoyed to Jimin's look-a-like sudden appearance is an understatement. He was madly frustrated about it. Out of all people and last human that his Jungkook could have encountered, why it is a human who looks exactly Jungkook's past lover? He knew the original one already died more than years ago because it was he, the devil himself, who killed the poor boy due to their mother's request, blindly thinking and believing that if he had his son killed, Jungkook will stop his infatuation to the other and will save his son's life going to hell with a bonus of getting their family more rich and popular in their time but no. It was just a simple contract that he had the poor mother lured into but he somehow ended up making another deal with the other son and that is no other than Jungkook himself, begging him to be human once again thinking that Jimin will soon come back to life and get back with him. Really, love blinded his  way of thinking and living and the devil took advantage of it without thinking of the consequences of spending too long with Jungkook. 

He didn't know when and where it exactly started to happen but he found himself falling in love with the other. Who wouldn't? He's a fine looking man with delicate features and view of his love however, it wasn't Taehyung. Always reminding him why he made the contract with him. He's thankful that only he and his dead mother knows that he was the one who killed his past lover and that the contract they had made wasn't really going to happen because he plan to keeping Jungkook to himself once they're in hell. No Jimin in the picture. Just the two of them. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook had been staring at Jimin's sleeping figure with a little light coming from the moon touching his face. He sat there is silence and smile to himself. He still couldn't believe his eyes that his lover really came back just as what he had thought Jimin himself would be doing. They're both madly in love with each other that no one could come in between. 

He slowly moved his hand to Jimin's face and caress his cheek while humming a tune to make Jimin comfortable to his sleep, not wanting to wake him up anytime soon or he'll go back to where he should be. There's no other place he should be other than their house, that's what Jungkook thought. He's the only one who owns his husband and no other than else and he smile to himself knowing that if a human gets into the Dollhouse for the whole day and night, they will completely forgot their memories before coming in here and Jimin don't need any of those now. What Jimin needs is only him.

He gritted his teeth in anger as he could not wait to remove the ring that his Jimin wear. It doesn't suit him. What suits him are the couple rings that Jungkook had been wearing for long, long years now. 

Jimin might not remember it happening, but he was really and actually able to get himself in front of the Dollhouse, if only the devil, Taehyung didn't distract him, he could have already got him on the first time he land his feet on his territory. It annoys him, really but was happy that Taehyung made it up to him by granting his wish to get a hold of Jimin even from far away and allow him to disturb Jimin's presence only to lure him back to him which eventually happened and for that, he's thankful for Taehyung for doing that for him but he's not going to tell him. It was part of his obligations to help him too for him to gather 100 human souls as stated on their contracted for him to be human again. He and Taehyung actually share eating the souls that he is collecting. They're partners in crime if that couldn't be more obvious.

Jungkook could no longer wait for Jimin to wake up remember nothing but making him remember of what the two of them were and creating new memories together to catch up of those lost years that they should have been if only his mother didn't kill him.

While he's patiently waiting for Jimin to wake up, unbeknowst to him was Taehyung peeking on the door room and gulped in annoyance.

He have to remind Jungkook about their deal and get rid of the person sleeping soundly on Jungkook's bed or he'll kill him once again without any contracts to do the deed just for Jungkook to be finally his and only his.