No difference with maggots.

    Why.

    "It's too late." Huo Liao sneered: "I killed his driver and kidnapped you, and he won't let me go. But... so what? Your Mr. Huo is dead."

    "... "

    You said that my brother values ​​friendship, right? Ha! He values ​​friendship, but the people around him, his brothers, betrayed him. Z betrayed him, I betrayed him, and one of his bodyguards I arrested his family and asked him to put a bomb under Huo Li's car, and now Huo Li has been bombed to death!"

    Huo Liao deliberately said it carefully, looking at Chu Qing with a smile, full of Joyfully said: "In the United States, Huo Li has been bombed to the bone!"

    He finally won once.

    "..." Chu Qing looked at Huo Liao blankly.

    "Impossible." Chu said, "You are just trying to keep me safe, so you lied to me."

    "Does it make sense for me to lie to you?" Huo Liao sneered.

    "..."

    Chu Qing lowered her eyes.

    It's impossible...

    Calm down, calm down... Mr. Huo is so powerful, how could he possibly die...

    Chu Qing thought to himself, he must be steady, he must be steady, and wait for Huo Lilai to save him.

    Chu Qing has always believed in Huo Li, but he did not believe in him.

    Very contradictory.

    Chu Qing always thought that Huo Li would leave him, but... Chu Qing said in his heart that he must trust Huo Li.

    They have promised.

    Now that Huo Li is away for the time being, he must stabilize himself first and protect himself.

    Don't let Mr. Huo worry, otherwise Mr. Huo will be angry.

    Mr. Huo will be back.

    Mr. Huo said he would come back, so he would definitely do it.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath, grabbed his wrist and smiled and said, "Even if Mr. Huo dies, you can't compare to him."

    "...

    " There is no difference between naive children who can't get toys."

    Touch!

    Huo Liao pressed Chu Qing to one side, grabbed his collar and said with terrifying eyes: "You can say whatever you can, just say whatever, when we get on the boat and settle down...you'll see how I make you soft. "

    ..."

    Huo Liao snorted coldly and let go of Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing sat on the side, pressed his aching hand, and covered his stomach without a trace.

    After such a toss, the stomach is also a little uncomfortable.

    Naturally, Chu Qing did not dare to tell Huo Liao that he was pregnant, otherwise... the consequences would be unimaginable.

    Just be careful.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath.

    He persuaded him to do it in a good voice, and he was excited, but Huo Liao was determined to take him away. After some trials, there was no other way.