17

Chapter 17: Qingbao was bullied by the canary

    "I will protect you." The

    moonlight fell in from the window, spreading the tenderness all over the floor.

    Chu Qingan ate the biscuits quietly. After a while, Chu Qing summoned up the courage to look up and said, "I will also protect Mr. Huo."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "Huh?"

    "Mr. Huo, I will definitely help you during this time." Chu Qing said: "I got the notification fee, Mr. Huo gave it, give me your account number?"

    Tsk...

    Silly Qingbao.

    Huo Li nodded: "Okay."

    Then he added gratefully: "Thanks to the sponsor."

    "My notification fee is not much... I'm sorry." The jacket that Chu Qing always misses.

    "It's fine, enough to eat. And as a canary, what I need more is..." Huo Li still had a cold face, waved his arms and made a big heart in the air. His movements were a bit hot and stiff, but his lines It's in place: "The gold master's."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing took a bite of the biscuit and calmly said: "Mr. Huo, don't force it."

    Huo Li coughed dryly.

    Then Huo Li didn't bother Chu Qing, and let Chu Qing play the guitar while eating biscuits.

    "Qingbao."

    After watching for a while, Huo Li warmly said, "Take off your gloves, there are no outsiders, you don't have to hide it."

    Chu Qing paused.

    There are small wounds with torn dead skin on his fingers, especially the nails, and the pits are not a very good-looking picture.

    "It's okay, I know." Huo Li shook his head and said, "It's not like I haven't seen it."

    Playing the guitar with gloves is really difficult.

    Chu Qing took off his gloves and turned his back to Huo Li.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, although he had seen it, he didn't want Huo Li to keep watching it.

    It's really a shame, but it's not a glorious thing.

    Huo Li was a little helpless.

    The two do their own thing, Chu Qing is creating, Huo Li is reading official documents.

    After watching for a while, Huo Li called Chu Qing.

    "When the news came, I asked someone to check. Sure enough... Li Tian did it on purpose."

    Chu Qing asked suspiciously, "Did he deliberately say that we excluded him on the Internet?"

    An Yize also said that Li Tian's team also In guiding fans, let everyone think that Li Tian is being bullied.

    "It's not this, it's something else." Huo Li said: "Also, he is not only targeting Jiao Changxu, his competitor, but also you. The staff said that Li Tian secretly flipped the note at the beginning. I don't dare to say it, so he gave you the signature on purpose. The purpose is very simple, one is to embarrass you, and the other is to step on you, so that you will be mistaken by the outside world to exclude him."