64

Chapter 64: The boss lied!

    Be quiet, this damn quiet.

    Chu Qing looked at Mr. Pan coldly.

    Huo Li swallowed his saliva, looking like Mount Tai collapsed in front of him without changing his color, and dressed as if nothing had happened.

    Try to integrate yourself into the bed.

    "Aiya, sister-in-law... No, brother and sister... ah not... Mr. Chu, good noon." Mr. Pan stood up with a "swoosh", stood up straight with the appearance of a graceful gentleman, and said with a smile: " Then I'll go first."

    "Wait." Chu Qing stood in front of the gate with a gentle smile like a spring breeze and said, "Mr. Pan stay and have dinner together, just in time to talk and catch up with Mr. Huo..."

    Mr. Pan: "..."

    Huo Li immediately said, "I have nothing to say with Lao Pan! We feel disgusted as soon as we meet, so what is there to talk about? I wish he would be chased by Z when he goes out now."

    Mr. Pan : "..."

    Mr. Pan also said: "Yes, when I saw Lao Huo, I was also very annoying, I wish the bullets were shifted a little more."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing's expression became even more fierce, as if he wanted to eat people.

    what do you say? !

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li's shoulder, his eyes full of distress.

    Mr. Pan: "..." It's

    too difficult for me.

    Mr. Pan touched his nose and slipped away.

    Nothing compared to others.

    Chu Qing didn't say anything, took the lunch box and sat down beside Huo Li.

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li carefully pulled the corner of Chu Qing's shirt and said, "Baby, are you angry?"

    "No."

    Chu Qing took out the lunch box and unpacked the chopsticks and handed them to Huo Li.

    "..." Huo Li said with a sad face, "You're just angry."

    "...I didn't."

    Chu Qing paused and said with a pouting voice, "You were with me yesterday, and you will take off in front of Mr. Pan today. The clothes."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Look, he said no.

    Huo Li grinned and said: "I can explain... Mr. Pan and I were analyzing the source of the bullet, so I showed him the wound."

    "Really, I definitely didn't lie to you. Lao Pan and I are absolutely innocent, absolutely If I could see him, I would be blind! This tm taste is too heavy!"

    Chu Qing was dumbfounded.

    Chu Qing is not stupid, of course he knows that Huo Li and Mr. Pan have nothing to do, but...

    just jealous.

    Just not happy.

    Chu Qing turned his head and said, "You and Mr. Pan have so many secrets... I don't even know. I don't know anything about the things you always talk about and the dangerous actions, including this accident. I don't even know why you were injured..."