9

Chapter 9: The boss cooks

    The commercial shooting ended successfully, just waiting for the promotion and release.

    The fragrance official Weibo officially announced the two ambassadors in advance.

    @法雷格斯: Facing the wind and snow, the charming fragrance of romantic power Baixue - @actressshenglingfei @chuqing_Teal, the white and blue of the winter snow series will be on the shelves soon, welcome to pre-order! Wonderful feature film, I will meet you when the snow comes, so stay tuned!

    However, the comments below are not harmonious.

    XXX: It's great to have a father. The green bitch actually has Faregens' endorsement. I'm so impressed. The power of money is really great!

    XXX: I feel sorry for my concubine, and I have to be tied up with this thing, and the bitch who slaps C blood!

    XXX: Okay, this series has been blocked by passers-by. Goodbye Faregons. #joint boycott to support the superior butt Jing

    Chu Qing accidentally read it, frowned slightly, and felt a little uncomfortable.

    He didn't understand why he didn't know each other, and the others could hold so much malice towards him? Why can they speak in place of "truth" without knowing themselves?

    And why is it so, so troublesome to get along with each other.

    These questions made him anxious, but also disgusting.

    Of course he didn't like it.

    "Don't look."

    Huo Li took Chu Qing's mobile phone and said, "Eat."

    "Okay..." Chu Qing shook his head.

    Chu Qing and Huo Li had already returned home at this moment. The two gathered around the table to eat, but Chu Qing was a little dizzy while eating, and turned around and sneezed.

    After Chu Qing came back, she caught a cold unexpectedly, but luckily it wasn't serious.

    "You need to take medicine after dinner." Huo Li reminded.

    "Okay."

    Chu Qing was eating absentmindedly, his mind was long gone, and Huo Li was gradually getting used to it, leaving him alone.

    After the two of them finished their meal, Chu Qing went to rest early because he was not feeling well, and Huo Li went to the small desk in the corner of the living room to read the documents.

    To revive the company, too many things need to be hammered out.

    Huo Li made a cup of coffee and started working in this corner. The whole house combined wasn't even as big as his little study, but it was more secure to sit here.

    ...

    the night is quiet.

    Chu Qing adjusted the alarm clock and got up to take medicine, and saw a small lamp in the living room.

    Huo Li's tall figure turned his back to him at the moment, and he lowered his head, not knowing what document he was looking at. In the quiet night, there was only the rustling of turning pages.

    Chu Qing was suddenly stunned.

    Mr. Huo is working hard...

    Huo Li had already heard Chu Qing's movements, and he wondered in his heart, what was Chu Qing looking at after standing behind him for so long?