21

Chapter 21

    When Chu Qing said "no", there was absolutely no joking or ridicule in it.

    He was really, really, really serious... in stating a fact, in an ordinary tone as if he was saying, have you eaten?

    Rao is the host who is used to seeing big scenes and petrified.

    XXX: Hahahahaha, host, how are you? Call the host!

    XXX: The host said, I'm too South

    XXX: Hahahahahaha Chu Qing is too funny, is it so interesting?

    XXX: Why is the whole world bullying my family Tiantian! ! My Tiantian is so pitiful...

    "Ha, haha..." The host reluctantly returned to the scene, shook his head and smiled: "That's natural, Teacher Chu is so good, and together with Tiantian, you will naturally teach him."

    Li Sitting on the contestant's seat, Tian also picked up the microphone and said with a smile: "Yes, yes... Teacher Chu taught me." The

    host saw that Chu Qing seemed to want to say something, and then interrupted and praised Chu Qing, Then he hurriedly invited the Buddha down and announced the next contestant.

    The next contestant is an unknown singer, but his strength is good, and the next one... is Li Tian.

    Li Tian's presentation this time was amazing and great. The tune was changed to make people's eyes shine. Although his singing skills were a little worse, he had basically won over most of the audience except for Chu Qing.

    "I didn't expect our Tiantian to be so good! It's really great!" The host laughed: "Tiantian has made great progress since coming to this show! Is it because of Teacher Chu's teaching?"

    "Fortunately, I created with Teacher Chu, and I feel that I have more inspiration! Teacher Chu is really my koi." Li Tian said with a smile: "Thank you Teacher Chu for pointing and inspiring me! I am also very happy. I hope to continue to create with Teacher Chu next time." The

    live broadcast room was filled with cheers and praises from Li Tian's fans.

    What brother is the best, always support his work and so on.

    XXX: Our brother is different from some traffic. Tiantian is really powerful.

    The traffic here refers to Jiao Changxu.

    XXX: Yes, our brother is also powerful, and unlike some people who claim to be powerful, they can write songs and put their tails up in the sky

    . This refers to Chu Qing.

    Pull and step on the home, and pour the foundation.

    Awesome.

    And An Yize, who was sitting beside Chu Qing, raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Yo heh.

    This Li Tian is really shameless.

    Indeed, during the live broadcast that day, Li Tian was doing and watching Chu Qing's creations by himself, and he didn't rely too much on it. But after the live broadcast ended, Li Tian acted like a spoiled child and asked Chu Qing to write to him after nightfall.

    Therefore, this song was actually completely changed by Chu Qing. Li Tian was lazy even to understand and arrange it himself, so he just applied it directly.

    I thought that Li Tian had calculated that Chu Qing had always been in front of the camera without arguing or grabbing.

    "Our Chu koi are really amazing!" The host looked at Chu Qing and said with a smile, "Mr. Chu, would you like to comment on this song?"