"...Well."

    Huo Li sat obediently, not daring to be born.

    Chu Qing paused and continued: "It was different before... I, I have now obtained the certificate with Mr. Huo, and it has been officially announced. If Mr. Huo wants to leave me, he has to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with me to sign and divide the family property. Dealing with public opinion... Anyway, there are a lot of things to deal with."

    Huo Li frowned slightly.

    "So I'm not afraid..." Chu Qing smiled and said, "Mr. Huo also said that he likes me... He is willing to get a certificate and have a baby with me..."

    Huo Li opened his mouth, but still couldn't help speaking: "Qingbao, I... ..."

    "Shh."

    Chu Qing covered Huo Li's mouth unreasonably and said, "So Mr. Huo can go to work with confidence, we are just like other people, we each have our own work, and we each complete our own duties, so don't be stumped by each other. I can do my job well, and I don't need Mr. Huo to watch over me like taking care of children."

    "Maybe... Maybe I couldn't do it well before, but now, I will try my best to do it. Okay, I will try my best to do it well in the future."

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing blankly.

    After a moment, Huo Li sighed and said, "My Qingbao has grown up."

    Huo Li lowered his head, full of loneliness: "I don't need me anymore, I don't need..."

    Chu Qing blushed, "No... ..."

    "No?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "No."

    Chu Qing paused, moved his body, and approached Huo Li and hugged him.

    Huo Li's heart warmed, looking at the person in his arms and said helplessly: "My Qingbao still knows the tricks of negotiation now."

    "...?

    "

    "No..." Chu Qing put his head on Huo Li's shoulder and smiled and said, "Mr. Huo promised me?"

    "Well."

    Huo Li sighed and said, "I'll make arrangements to go to the United States the day after tomorrow."

    Chu Qing He will be there when he needs to guard, but now that Chu Qing knows more and more, he must give Chu Qing equal respect.

    "Well...!" Chu Qing hugged Huo Li and said happily: "Mr. Huo goes to work, we can video chat every night, don't worry about the jet lag, I will get up early to talk to Mr. Huo..."

    "It's not necessary, I slept very late." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's cheek and said, "And without you by my side, I slept lightly, and I'll be there whenever you look for me."

    Chu Qing just smiled.

    "By the way, since you agreed..." Chu Qing handed Huo Li something.

    "It's for you."

    Huo Li took it and saw that it was a small keychain, a hand-sewn lucky bag with "Peace" embroidered on it.

    Huo Li asked curiously, "You sewed it yourself?"

    "Well, how did Mr. Huo know?" Chu Qing was very happy.

    Huo Li said honestly: "I don't think there is any merchant in the market that would be willing to sell such handmade products with stubborn threads everywhere and crooked fonts?"