"...?"

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing with a dumbfounded expression.

    Is the confession session over?

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li, and laughed like Huo Li did to him every time, got up from the chair slightly, reached out and touched Huo Li's dog's head.

    Mr. Huo looks tough and aggressive, but his hair is soft.

    "Mr. Huo, happy birthday."

    Huo Li rubbed the back of Chu Qing's hand like a wolf that had been groomed.

    Chu Qing blushed and retracted her hand.

    "Eat, eat meat..." Chu Qing placed his hand lightly on the back of his other hand and said with a smile, "The steak here is delicious."

    After the two finished eating, they were not in a hurry to go back, they just walked hand in hand on the streets of the small town of Italy.

    After nightfall, there was silence all around, only the lights of thousands of houses and the moonlight.

    "This time...it shouldn't be like last time, right?"

    Chu Qing said as he looked at the street lights and then looked at Huo Li next to him.

    They were assassinated in this situation before, and Huo Li was also injured. However, Huo Li has a thick skin, and it will be fine if he doesn't have a moment.

    "Don't, again, I will question the business ability of my subordinates." Huo Li was dumbfounded.

    The two walked through a street, Huo Li paused, and said: "Qingbao, after we return to China... shall we get the certificate?"

    "...Ah?"

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    Huo Li held Chu Qing's hand tightly and said, "I didn't plan to do it so soon. At least I won't start talking about this until my company settles down and proposes to you, but..."

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing's The stomach smiled helplessly: "The one in your stomach is urging him, he won't let us take it slow."

    Huo Li didn't want to let Chu Qing be criticized by half. If you have a child, you must get married.

    In any case, he had already planned, but now it is just ahead of schedule.

    "Ah...I..." Chu Qing was a little nervous.

    He, he's not ready yet...!

    "You'll see it in your stomach in a short time, and you'll have to be told when it's time to publicize." Huo Li smiled: "It's just getting the certificate, just get a little red book, you don't have to be afraid."

    "Oh well... "Chu Qing lowered his eyes and said with a smile: "I listen to Mr. Huo." The

    night was so bright.

    The next day, "Blooming Rose" finally ushered in the last day of shooting.

    That night, the crew held a celebration banquet that lasted until late at night.

    Chu Qing received a large bag of gifts from the crew, as well as gifts from Director Rotherland, Munch and many teachers in the music group. Chu Qing promised them to send them special products after returning to China.

    After that, Chu Qing set off to return to China.

    At the airport, Munch came to deliver.

    "Don't forget me when you go back." Munch smiled and said: "Come and play with me when you have time, I will wait for you here."