The two arrived at the studio after breakfast, Chu Qing went to the dressing room, and Huo Li sat down in a small pavilion outside and looked at the tablet.

    You can see Chu Qing if you look up here, and it won't look like a big row or eye-catching inside.

    After all, this is a foreign country, and everyone in the crew was personally selected by Director Rotherland, so Huo Li couldn't justifiably become a staff member.

    Chu Qing's shooting went very smoothly, and the practice of these days was not in vain. After several attempts, one finally satisfied Rotherland.

    Huo Li smiled and was thinking about how to coax people back when he received an international call from Mr. Pan.

    Holly.

    "Hello?"

    "Hmm."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Your brother, Huo Liao was detained by the U.S. military and detained at the customs."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Yo.

    "So now you need to go to the United States. The police need a bailman. You have to go. You can't let other people, especially his side, take the lead."

    "Well, I understand."

    Now the plan has reached the key point . , whether it can be done once and for all depends on the progress of this period of time.

    Huo Li tapped lightly on the table with his finger bones.

    He has to go to the United States for at least three days...

    But Chu Qing must not be able to leave.

    He had to be separated from Chu Qing for three days.

    "Ali?"

    "Well."

    "Ali, you have to go."

    "Don't worry, I can tell the difference."

    After finishing the call, Huo Li sighed heavily.

    Come on, he has to leave tonight at the latest.

    Huo Li was helpless, so he had to find Yu Weixi in the WeChat list and call him.

    "Hello? Good afternoon."

    "It's okay, Qingbao is okay. I just have a small request. I heard Qingbao say that Mr. Yu is not working now?"

    "Well, so I hope you can come and accompany Qingbao for two or three. Heaven?"

    Huo Li and Yu Weixi chatted for a while.

    Yu Weixi is now playing with Feng Yanren in the United States, and it is quick and convenient to come here. Hearing that Huo Li said that he had something to go out and no one would accompany Chu Qing, Yu Weixi agreed to come immediately, saying that he was meeting with Chu Qing by the way.

    "Thank you, Mr. Yu."

    He sent Yu Weixi an address, and after arranging everything, Huo Li felt helpless, and then he really had to give Yu Weixi a gift.

    Not only Xie for his company this time, but also before...

    when he was away before, Yu Weixi accompanied him during the most serious days of Chu Qing.

    Huo Li shook his head, and arranged for Chu Qing to continue to arrange official affairs, and let the assistant handle it for him during these three days.     "Mr. Huo