Chu Qing: Okay...Thank you Xixi! !

    Yu Weixi: I didn't say you, you... Why didn't that friend ask him directly?

    Chu Qing:... Ah

    Chu Qing didn't answer.

    It's not that he doesn't want to ask, but... he doesn't dare to ask.

    Chu Qing didn't dare to talk to Huo Li about any topic about feelings and future.

    Even if he knew in his heart that Huo Li would not abandon him, he was still afraid of hearing bad answers, afraid that some of his imaginations would come true.

    "What are you talking about?"

    Huo Li came in with a cup of milk tea.

    Chu Qing was so frightened that she clicked out and quit WeChat.

    "Yes, I'm chatting with Xixi..." Chu Qing lowered his head and said, "He...is pregnant with a second child. I congratulate him."

    "Oh." Chu Qing has been keeping an eye on Huo Li, but there is nothing special about him. In response, he just handed the milk tea to Chu Qing and said with a smile: "I still have snacks in my bag, and I brought you a bunch of food."

    Chu Qing took it with some joy.

    Eating sweets and drinking sweets always makes you feel better.

    "Mr. Huo."

    "Huh?"

    "I want to go out for a walk later and pick a congratulatory gift for Xixi, yes...I want to give him a bunch of supplements. I also want to bring him a hand letter...Ah..." Chu Qing counted with his fingers: "If the letter is handwritten, An Yize, Wang Shiwei, Teacher Lu... and those students from before..."

    Chu Qing began to count in a daze.

    Huo Li just smiled at him.

    Realizing that this is the first time that Chu Qing has the idea of ​​going out for a walk, this is the best thing.

    "Mr. Huo, when Xixi's baby is born, I will give him a golden lock...!" Chu Qing was happy after thinking about it: "Xixi said that I can be the godfather for the child."

    "Okay." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said deliberately, "Your husband is very rich, and it's no problem to give him a gold mountain."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing patted Huo Li's shoulder and hummed, "You big liar."

    Mingming He is very rich, and he always cheats on him.

    "Silly Qingbao, my company is really bankrupt, not to lie to you, you see I have to start over when I come back." Huo Li smiled and said: "It's just bankrupt and Panda's side. It's just the shares and the assets that were collected before."

    "Oh..."

    "I'll go back and prepare a gift for your friend." Huo Li rubbed Chu Qing's hair and smiled: "You eat some snacks first. "

    Okay."

    "That's right." Chu Qing remembered something, pulled the corner of La Hori's shirt and said, "I have to work overtime at night..."

    Huo Li's face sank as soon as he heard it.

    But Chu Qing is not afraid anymore, he got used to it and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo, let's go back first..." The

    studio is located in the manor, and the manor has set up an area as a dormitory, where Chu Qing and Huo Li live, not far from Chu Qing's work The place is actually not far.