Yu Weixi: Grandpa is pregnant!

    ...

    the group was silent for five minutes.

    Then it blew up.

    Yu Han: Congratulations Xixi!

    Yao Xiehe: Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, congratulate the mother! ! Empress Wanfu King Kong! Happy King Kong!

    An Yize: Empress Wanfu King Kong!

    Then it was full of "Mian Niang Wan Fu King Kong".

    Afterwards, everyone started gossiping and asked if they planned to marry Feng Yingdi.

    When Chu Qing and them played games together, everyone always mentioned Feng Yan to make fun of Yu Weixi. In the past, Yu Weixi was resistant and angry, but recently, his attitude towards Feng Yan has gradually become better and better, and he can clearly feel the change. .

    It is said that because Yu Weixi and Feng Yan collaborated on a new TV series before, the relationship between the two has eased, and it is suspected that the old relationship has rekindled.

    Chu Qing smiled and chatted with Yu Weixi privately.

    Chu Qing: Congratulations Xixi!

    Yu Weixi: How has Qingbao been recently?

    Chu Qing sat aside and chatted with Yu Weixi.

    Although Yu Weixi was embarrassed to mention Feng Yan, he was indeed with him. Now the relationship between the two is quite stable, and Feng Yan's parents have come to take care of Yu Weixi.

    Feng Yan's father is a very professional private doctor. He runs his own hospital and often sees celebrities in the circle. His tone and reputation are very good.

    Yu Weixi: How about you? How are you and that Holly?

    Chu Qing paused, holding the phone and smiling.

    Chu Qing: Very good...

    Chu Qing: Mr. Huo...he was very good to me.

    Chu Qing was fascinated for a moment and asked carefully.

    Chu Qing: I have a friend who wants to ask you a question... I don't know how to answer what he asked me, so I came to ask you.

    Yu Weixi: ?

    Chu Qing: As far as my friend and his boyfriend are in a good relationship now, the boyfriend is very kind to him, and he also said that he would go on with him all the time... However, the boyfriend just doesn't want children, and he also asks to take contraceptives. That is why ah?

    Yu Weixi: ...

    Yu Weixi: I and you... That friend said that emergency contraceptives should not be taken often, as they are not good for health.

    Chu Qing: No,

    Huo Li used it after one time... um.

    Yu Weixi: Then I don't know. Generally speaking, as far as I know, if you don't want children, one is that you have no money, and the other is that your relationship is not stable. Then I think your friend's boyfriend is neither of these two.

    Although Yu Weixi was pregnant with a second child this time, he still had very little knowledge in this area, and he was a stubborn man. He was no different from having a first child before, and he even danced daringly.

    After a while, Yu Weixi added again.

    Yu Weixi: In this way, I asked a friend of mine who had two children to ask his boyfriend if he could, would he want a third child? See how he answers?