Huo Li was taken aback.

    While muttering, the child poured boiling water for Huo Li, turning his head away from Huo Li.

    "I..." Huo Li opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say for a while.

    Chu Qing was a little angry, and put down the cup with a "smack", but turned around and hugged Huo Li.

    Chu Qing put her head on Huo Li's shoulder and whispered: "Mr. Huo is mine..."

    Huo Li hugged Chu Qing back: "Well, yours."

    "Mine." Chu Qing tightened his embrace, Some stubbornly said: "Mr. Huo is mine."

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li reached out and rubbed Chu Qing's hair and said: "This action... was instructed by Z, and he bought Lao Pan's hands. My confidant knows my whereabouts."

    Chu Qing paused and said nothing.

    "You know what Lao Pan and I had planned before, but now that he has noticed it, he naturally hates me."

    Chu Qing let go of Huo Li's embrace and watched Huo Li listen quietly.

    "It's a very old-fashioned story." Huo Li smiled and said: "Z and I have known each other in China, we are classmates, and then we went to study in the United States together, established a company together, and stepped into the 'that 'Circle."

    Chu Qing understood what the circle was referring to, and didn't ask any further questions.

    "Mr. Pan was already the boss of the Panda Group at that time, and he also had a certain influence in the United States. After knowing us, because we were also Chinese, he also supported us a lot. In the end, we made Lao Pan's with our strength. Right and left."

    "Then Z and I broke up peacefully first, and I didn't think much about it at that time. Then, Lao Pan was getting older and older, with no partner and no heir, and he was going to hand over the Panda Group to me."

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    Panda Group...

    Although the name is cute, what Chu Qing does has been heard in urban rumors.

    It was an unshakable mountain.

    If Huo Li becomes the heir, then...

    "I know what you're thinking, don't feel sorry for me." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's face in tears and said, "I can't be Lao Pan's right-hand man and future heir every night. Sleep well, let alone sit up, I'm afraid that you will have to find someone to test the poison first."

    "Oh..." Those things are too far away from Chu Qing, and Chu Qing doesn't quite understand it.

    Huo Li said: "You can also guess what happened next. Z had a dissent long ago, and wished he could kill me and Lao Pan and swallow everything. That's why he attacked me when he knew that Lao Pan wanted to give me the group. " In the

    previous life, Huo Li was really killed by Z.

    In other words, Huo Li was killed by the little nostalgia he had, thinking about the brothers who have come together for more than ten years, fighting with a knife and bullets. Poor Huo Li, who has been on the road for so long, has not figured out how kindness to others is cruelty to himself.

    In this life, Huo Li set up a net of heaven and earth one step earlier, waiting for Z to crash in because of his greed.

    Huo Li smiled and said: "He wants to kill me like crazy, even if we are brothers. But I will not give him any concessions, I will let him die."