"Qingbao, little slacker, get up." Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up.

    "Hmm." Chu Qing patted Huo Li on the shoulder with some dissatisfaction.

    "Xiao Qingbao, accompany me to the manor for a walk and run."

    "Clam...?"

    Huo Li blinked: "Do you think you will be spared when you travel?"

    Huo Li thought, why do you think I want to be with you? Live in the manor.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing's face still looked ignorant because he didn't recover, but in his heart there was an infinite groundhog screaming.

    I don't want to exercise, I don't want to exercise!

    After some tossing, Chu Qing was taken by Huo Li for a few laps, inhaling the fresh air and the fragrance of green grass.

    But after all, Chu Qing's physical strength is better now than before, so that he won't be paralyzed after running, and he can watch the sunset and have dinner with Huo Li.

    Before going to bed, Huo Li also read half a book to Chu Qing as usual.

    The next day, Chu Qing and Huo Li stopped and walked in the city, shopping around, buying some small souvenirs and food, and didn't set off for the studio until evening.

    "Are you Chu? How are you?" The

    studio was in another manor, and countless tents were set up outside. Next door was the location where the scene was filmed—the Grand Theater.

    According to Mr. Kevin, the drama directed by Rotherland was changed from Anzuo's original, called "Blooming Rose".

    This is a dark theme, which takes place in the Middle Ages. It tells the story of a policeman who sneaks into the Grand Theater to find the truth about the theater murder, but has a love affair with the head of the Grand Theater, Versailles, that beautiful and deadly man.

    The two male protagonists have been set, handsome and beautiful, standing together like a medieval oil painting.

    When Chu Qing arrived, Director Rotherland, his staff and assistants personally greeted him.

    "Are you the student Anzuo and Kevin mentioned?"

    Director Rotherland was over fifty years old, but he was still in high spirits, and his feet were windy when he walked.

    The tall, thin, blond middle-aged man held Chu Qing's hand and said with a smile: "Come in, the other teachers of the music team are here!"

    "Wait...wait, that, it's not for an interview..." Chu Qing was a little flattered, so enthusiastic?

    "I know your strength. Anzuo and Kevin praise you here every day, my ears are going to grow calluses. This play was originally Anzuo's. He is such a proud and difficult person. He said that you can do it and I will do it." Rotheran shook his head and smiled and said, "You can go in later and play a song for the other teachers so that everyone can get to know each other."

    "Okay..."

    Chu Qing blinked, feeling that it was completely different from what he imagined. ?

    Is this the back door that Mr. Anzuo opened for him?

    Chu Qing walked into the room blankly and saw that the teachers of the music team were all there.

    Chu Qing looked around without a trace, and sure enough, he saw his idol, Mr. Munch.

    Teacher Munch is also the team leader, but he is only about the same age as Huo Li.