Chu Qing's face was messed up, and after a long pause, he nodded.

    "It's my duty to be nice to you. If I'm not nice to you, then you have to scold me, you know?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and said in a trembling voice, "Then if I'm not nice to you..."

    "Look at me. You look like this." Huo Li patted Chu Qing's face helplessly and said, "Do you think you can bully me? Can you treat me bad?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing turned her head.

    Huo Li continued to ask: "Silly Qingbao, if I treat you badly now, will you not like me?"

    "No, no..." Chu Qing said anxiously, "I won't..."

    "Well, I know." Huo Li reached out and patted Chu Qing's back to reassure him, saying, "Then think about it in a different position. If you treat me badly, will I not like you?"

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    what……?

    Is that so?

    Huo Li continued to explain: "You quarreled with me, quarreled with me, and were temporarily bad to me... No matter what happened to us, you will still like me, and I will still like you. This is a lover, isn't it? If you like me, I will definitely like you, but if you don't like me anymore... I will still like you."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    "Qingbao, I love you. Sincerely."

    Huo Li was serious, looking into Chu Qing's eyes and saying it word by word.

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li and couldn't help crying.

    "Silly Qingbao, I'm sorry..." Huo Li bowed his head and kissed Chu Qing's hair and said, "It's my fault, don't cry..."

    Chu Qing buried her head in Huo Li's neck, and wrapped her hands tightly around her. Holly.

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li couldn't control anything now, full of annoyance and guilt.

    "Qingbao, don't cry..."

    Huo Li stroked Chu Qing's back with one hand, and took out a few candies from his pocket with the other to coax Chu Qing: "Qingbao be good, eat candy."

    Chu Qing choked and said: "I Not a child...!"

    "Okay, the candy for you as an adult."

    "Hmm...!"

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    Huo Li pressed the back of Chu Qing's head and kissed his lips.

    This kiss is gentle and lingering, like a devout worship, more like a lover's comfort and love.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing lay on Huo Li's shoulders, sniffling and sniffing, but she didn't cry much.

    "Does the adult's candy really work?" Huo Li patted Chu Qing's buttocks and said, "Little pervert."

    "I'm not...!" Chu Qing's ears were red, and he hugged Huo Li and buried his head in his neck.

    "Aren't you?"

    "No!"

    "Then just now...?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows, pinched Chu Qing's ear and smiled: "You, you, where did you learn it?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing was wronged Baba "I'm not a child, don't you know..."

    "Then how did you think of it? Huh? You little boy, see what you can do."