"But... this is a rare opportunity..." Chu Qing He lowered his eyes and said pitifully: "It is said that Monk Fantin is still the deputy of the music team... I like Mr. Munch's music very much, which is one of my enlightenments. I...I don't want to miss it."

    "Silly Qingbao, there will be more opportunities like this in the future." Huo Li bowed his head and pinched Chu Qing's cheek, "Body is the most important thing."

    Chu Qing lowered his head in disappointment, looking unhappy.

    Huo Li coaxed: "You like Munch, right? Then I... let my friends help, so that Munch can perform with you. After you are healthy, I will let you in when you meet such a crew, okay? Ok?"

    Chu Qing frowned slightly and muttered in a low voice, "No...not everything can be easily solved with money, this is different..."

    Chu Qing did not dare to quarrel with Huo Li loudly, so he could only reach out and hold Huo Li with his hand. Li shook his hand and said, "Just let me go... Okay? Okay? You used to support my participation in variety shows."

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li said helplessly: "It's different."

    "Qingbao Be good, stop making trouble and go to bed." Huo Li directly picked up Chu Qing and went back to the room.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing was anxious, grabbed Huo Li's shoulders and kicked his legs and said, "Mr. Huo! You, you don't understand music! You don't understand why I want to go..."

    Huo Li frowned and stopped.

    Chu Qing was cowardly again. After all, it was the first time to argue with someone...? Chu Qing didn't know if this was a dispute, but he still bowed his head and stammered, "I'm going to..."

    "Is music more important than your health?" Huo Li frowned and asked, "More Am I important?"

    "I..."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    Huo Li sighed and said, "Okay, no need to answer, good night?"

    "Well..."

    Huo Li put Chu Qing on the bed and went out to clean up first.

    Chu Qing glanced at the big tiger beside him and reached out to hug it.

    Soft.

    Chu Qing closed his eyes and rubbed the big tiger quietly, thinking that although he couldn't answer Huo Li's question, Huo Li must be very, very important in his heart.

    He will also protect Huo Li and take care of Huo Li.

    "Good night...Little tiger..."

    ...

    The next morning, Chu Qing was pulled up by Huo Li.

    "Good morning..." Chu Qing hugged Huo Li, leaned lazily and said, "I'm tired...don't want to get up..."

    "Dear, the city is a long way from the camp, you have to leave early, but you can sleep in the car. "

    Oh..."

    Huo Li picked up Chu Qing, and Chu Qing hugged Huo Li like a koala, and was carried into the car by him.

    It was noon after bumping to the camp all the way, Chu Qing also woke up, put on a coat to cover his pajamas, and wiped his face with a wet tissue before getting out of the car.

    "Mr. Chu!!"

    "Ms. Chu is back!"

    "Ms. Chu, the students gave you a lot of gifts, and they are all in your tent!"