"Qingbao, get up, we're going out."

    "Ah...?"

    Chu Qing blinked, looked around in confusion, and then stared at the black screen that was playing the ending song.

    "I..."

    "You fell asleep, silly Qingbao."

    Huo Li reluctantly pointed to the people who were leaving the venue one after another.

    "Yes, I'm sorry...!" Chu Qing hurriedly tried to find a hat and a mask.

    "Here."

    Huo Li put on Chu Qing's hat and mask gently.

    "I'm sorry..." Chu Qing said angrily, "I don't know why I fell asleep..."

    "It's okay." Huo Li smiled and took Chu Qing's hand and walked out.

    After all, Huo Li didn't care whether Chu Qing watched the movie or not, he just wanted to be with Chu Qing.

    "I'll take you home, I'll return to the program group tomorrow."

    "Okay."

    Before leaving, Huo Li bought Chu Qing a cup of Moon Buck to return to Wen outside the cinema.

    Taken meticulously.

    After Chu Qing got into the car, he couldn't help laughing when he saw the orange and black tiger with the word "王" on his forehead sitting in the back seat of the car.

    "Be good, the tiger." Chu Qing reached out and rubbed the big tiger's ears and said, "Take you home."

    "Qingbao should also be good." Huo Li couldn't hold back, and also reached out and pinched Chu Qing's ears.

    Chu Qing didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Chu Qing glanced at the warm coffee in his hand, then at the puppet, and finally the man who was driving the car next to him and focused on the road ahead.

    The warmth in his hands spread all over his body, and he felt very comfortable.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, he can...

    he can also have a happy life...

    he can also have a lover

    ... The

    car drives forward smoothly.

    After returning home, Chu Qing took a shower and sat in a daze on the sofa.

    "What's wrong?"

    Huo Li also washed up, and when he came out, he saw Chu Qing sitting blankly looking out the window, and also sat beside him.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing paused, and returned to the topic that was interrupted before: "That interview... I want to try it."

    Huo Li frowned slightly and said nothing.

    "After the recording of this program is over, I want to leave for an interview in Yidaili."

    Huo Li turned to look at Chu Qing and said, "Qingbao... We originally planned to rest well, but if you really succeed in the interview, you have to create, Playing, that's a musical, right, so you're almost as hard as the director."

    "No, the teacher told me that there is a music team, I'm just joining the team."

    "Isn't that hard enough? Not to mention that this is the director's crew. Everything has to be perfect, and everything has to be done well. The workload is heavy and it is very stressful."