"Huo..."

    Chu Qing twisted his hand around the corner of his clothes, but couldn't shout.

    "Don't worry, you're not Santa Claus." Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying: "I'll go get you breakfast."

    "Wait...!"

    Chu Qing thought Huo Li was angry, so she raised her head and reached out to grab Huo Li's corner.

    "Wait... Brother Huo!"

    Huo Li's eyes widened.

    Brother Huo's body was soft, like a spring rain falling on the mud.

    "Yeah." Huo Li took a deep breath, gently held Chu Qing's wrist and said, "Good, I'll go get you breakfast first."

    After saying that, Huo Li turned and left the tent with a steady tone and steady steps. Take it easy.

    "Touch--!"

    Then he almost tripped over the rope on the edge of the tent, and Kankan supported the big tree beside him before standing firm.

    "A rope without eyes!"

    Huo Li glared at the rope, turned and continued to leave calmly.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing: "Pfft."

    ...

    This day, Chu Qing asked for leave at Huo Li's request.

    Everyone on the show team knew about Chu Qing's birthday, so they naturally said no to each other, and let Chu Qing take this opportunity to go out and have a good time.

    "Mr. Huo, where are we going?"

    Huo Li borrowed a car from Fanxing and took Chu Qing to the city.

    "Go to... the place where couples usually go on a date."

    "Does Mr. Huo know?"

    "I checked the information and did my homework." Huo Li said seriously.

    "Pfft...Okay."

    Chu Qing leaned against the back of the chair.

    He was really tired these days, so he would be more interested in talking to Huo Li when his love was strong. The rest of the time, he was a little tired and a little lazy, and just wanted to lie down or sit quietly.

    Today, I just happened to come out with Huo Li to relax together.

    Chu Qing was about to close his eyes and rest, but the phone rang.

    Eh……?

    Chu Qing unlocked the screen and saw that it was an unfamiliar number. After a while, he pressed it down.

    It didn't take long for someone to add their own WeChat.

    ——Chu, I am Teacher Kevin from XX College.

    Chu Qing was taken aback and quickly passed and sent a WeChat apology to the teacher.

    Kevin was his main lecturer when he was in school, and he had a good relationship with him.

    Chu Qing: I'm sorry, teacher, I didn't know it was you

    Kevin: I'm fine, I'm looking for you because I have something to do

    Chu Qing: What's the matter?

    Kevin: I don't know if you recognize a director named Rotherland recently. He came to me and asked me to help him recommend students. He recently planned to make a variety of musical and dance films, which will be changed from Anzuo's original musicals, and let me introduce him to suitable singers, instrument players and young creators.