Chu Qing turned her head and couldn't help laughing: "In the future... There will still be money in the future."

    "So good, I have changed from a canary to a soft-boiled boyfriend."

    Chu Qing couldn't help chuckling.

    "Qingbao..."

    Huo Li leaned over and hugged Chu Qing in a low voice: "You are mine... I will cherish you in the future."

    Chu Qing paused and put his hand on Huo Li's back. didn't say anything.

    Holding on like this for a while, Chu Qing fell asleep, and his hand slid down gently.

    Huo Li smiled, carried Chu Qing to the bed and pulled the quilt.

    "Good night..."

    ……

    —— XXXXX ——

    At noon the next day, after Chu Qing got up, he saw Huo Li standing beside the bed, dragging his chin to look at himself.

    "Mr. Huo...?"

    "Shh." Huo Li laughed: "It's all boyfriends. Do you think I'm old when you call me that?"

    "I..."

    Chu Qing just got up, and his mind was still a little awake. The response is also very slow.

    "What?"

    "Let you call your boyfriend's name."

    "...?"

    "Even if it doesn't help, Brother Huo is closer than Mr. Huo, right?"

    "That's right, don't..." Chu Qing blushed and said, "No. "..."

    Brother Huo is too... too tired and crooked!

    "Then husband, dear?" Huo Li raised his chin and looked at Chu Qing.

    "Pfft..." Chu Qing covered her face and shook her head desperately.

    If you kill him, you won't even scream.

    "Is it possible that you will still be called Mr. Huo after we get married? After we have a child, you..."

    "Don't, don't say anything..." Chu Qing stood up and covered Huo Li's mouth, her ears were red.

    "Huh?"

    Hmm...

    Chu Qing was a little distressed.

    Then if it's not Mr. Huo, what's it called...

    Mr. Huo calls him... Qingbao.

    Chu Qing smiled and said with a wicked smile: "I'll call you... Li Bao from now on."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li's body trembled.

    Huo Li's mouth twitched.

    Huo Li's facial features are distorted.

    "...Ning sure? Gold Master's father?"

    "Then you... also called me that." Chu Qing muttered.

    "You can either call your brother Huo or your husband." Huo Li came directly, and said fiercely, "There are only two choices."

    "..." It is difficult for a strong man

    !

    Chu Qing lowered her head, her ears were red, and her voice was like the chirping of mosquitoes: "Huo...Huo..."