"Hmm..." Chu Qing frowned and said, "Let's go, be presumptuous..."

    "How are you being presumptuous?" Huo Li put his hand lightly on Chu Qing's chest and raised his eyebrows "Is that so?"

    "Hmm..." Chu Qing squeezed Huo Li's sleeve and looked up at him with his eyes open.

    Huo Li met Chu Qing's eyes, his heart moved, and he lowered his head and kissed Chu Qing's lips.

    With a strong smell of wine, Huo Li smiled and bit Chu Qing's lips lightly.

    "Little boy, you've learned badly."

    Huo Li encircled the little rabbit in his arms with one hand, and pressed the back of Chu Qing's head with the other to deepen the kiss.

    "Ugh..."

    Chu Qing grabbed the fabric on Huo Li's back tightly, and wrapped his legs around Huo Li's waist like a koala.

    Huo Li pressed his hand slightly, Chu Qing couldn't help holding his head up, and was even more dizzy after Huo Li's deep kiss, and looked at Huo Li with blurred eyes.

    When the song finally came to an end, Chu Qing raised her head and said with a milky smile, "I, I like you..."

    Huo Li was stunned, and looked at Chu Qing and said nothing.

    Drunk nonsense or...?

    Huo Li wanted to know the answer, but he didn't dare to know the answer.

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing so directly, his heart seemed to be scratched by a cat's claws, itching uncomfortably, and he was worried about gains and losses.

    At this moment, the temperature inside the car is moderate, and it is snowing outside. Chu Qing hugged Huo Li and looked at him with a smirk.

    "Qingbao..."

    Huo Li's eyes dimmed.

    Chu Qing smiled, and just hung on Huo Li and began to hum a song to himself.

    "Qingbao, you come down, I have to drive." Huo Li said warmly: "Okay?"

    Huo Li gently grabbed Chu Qing's hand and pulled it down.

    "Um...you damn man..."

    Chu Qing struggled with dissatisfaction.

    "Good."

    When Chu Qing was awake, Huo Li liked to do things in a serious manner, but now Chu Qing's consciousness was blurred, and Huo Li didn't want to do more.

    After pulling Chu Qing off, Huo Li pressed the person on the chair, re-buckled the seat belt, and restarted the engine.

    Chu Qing was also a little tired, and the wine slowly started to rise. Chu Qing leaned against the back of the chair, fell asleep for a while, and sang softly by herself when she was sober.

    After the car stopped at the traffic light, Huo Li curiously leaned over to listen.

    "Big bad wolf, big bad wolf... It's still very fierce if it doesn't make sense..."

    "Big bad wolf, big bad wolf... Take advantage of others and sell well..."

    "Big bad wolf big bad..."

    Huo Li: "..."

    :)

    ...

    After returning home, Huo Li took Chu Qing out of the car Besides, Chu Qing grabbed his neck and struggled, babbled and didn't know what he was talking about, and finally managed to bring Chu Qing home amid the entanglement.