"Liar." Chu Qing rubbed and said, "Warm."

    Huo Li's heart beat a little faster, and he looked down at Chu Qing and said nothing.

    Chu Qing seemed to realize something and quickly got up.

    "It's really cold. If you don't believe me, touch it." Huo Li lifted the hem of his clothes, revealing half of his abdominal muscles. He pointed to his stomach and said with a smile: "The skin is cold."

    "..."

    Chu Qing was not fooled. Quickly remove your eyes.     "Good night ...

    Mr. Huo."

    "Good night, remember to take your medicine."

    "Well."

    In a few days, the recording of "Almighty Teen Idol" will begin.

    The first two episodes were all player ratings. The instructors sat in a row and watched the players perform, so that they and the audience could understand the players' strengths and what they were good at, and then they were divided into classes from A to F.

    When Chu Qing arrived at the recording site, he saw that Luo Yucheng and other teaching assistants had arrived early, thinking that the younger generation did not dare to put on airs, and the schedule was not so tense.

    "Mr. Chu!"

    Luo Yucheng, who was sitting beside Chu Qing, greeted him with a smile.

    Chu Qing was just perfunctory.

    This show is broadcast on a weekly basis. Although there are editing problems, there are platforms on the scene that will occasionally be broadcast live. It is considered a raw meat to watch first, and the program team will also upload the full version of the whole recording. Therefore, Chu Qing's team is not too worried, it is better than relying on Scissorhands throughout the show.

    At this moment, the recording has not started yet, the tutors and assistants have arrived one after another, and the players are also doing the final preparations in the background.

    "Mr. Chu's clothes are very beautiful today." Luo Yucheng boasted to Chu Qing, "Mr. Chu is getting more and more good-looking and radiant."

    "Yoyo, ivory is still spitting out of a dog's mouth?"

    Chu Qing hadn't had time yet . When he answered, he saw Yu Weixi coming in a hurry.

    After sitting down, Yu Weixi squinted at Luo Yucheng and said, "It turns out that apart from Wang Wangwang, he can really speak, and those who didn't know it thought he was really alone."

    Chu Qing tried her best to hold back her laughter.

    Luo Yucheng's face was a little pale.

    Yu Weixi added: "The above paragraph is not aimed at anyone."

    After speaking, Yu Weixi glanced at the performance group instructor Feng Yan, who was sitting quietly reading the e-book, and raised his eyebrows: "Feng Yingdi, don't feel bad. ."

    Yu Weixi has always been like this, willful and reckless, saying whatever he wants, even in front of the camera.

    Feng Yan frowned slightly, put down the phone, looked up at Yu Weixi, and said calmly, "Who do I feel bad for, do you?"

    The tall man was dressed in neat formal clothes, full of extravagance, and his facial features were tough and delicate. At this moment, his speech was also steady and polite.