"...?"

    What?

    Huo Li smiled and said: "You promised me last night, if the identity of the gold owner and the canary makes you feel pressure, otherwise I will simply be your bodyguard?"

    "..." Is there any?

    Huo Li said solemnly: "The core values ​​of socialism, there is no improper py transaction, it is a simple relationship between the boss and the employer."

    Chu Qing tried hard to explain: "Actually, I am not entangled with the gold owner or not..."

    It's not this that really scares Chu Qing, it's...

    However, before Chu Qing explained, Huo Li's eyes lit up: "You mean, you don't want to have an ordinary boss-employer relationship, you want to be a little more serious anyway. It doesn't matter?"

    "..."

    "Seriously." Huo Li touched his nose and smiled, "Qingbao, give me a chance to prove it."

    Chu Qing paused.

    "I...I'm going to wash." Chu Qing rubbed his eyes, got up and ran to the bathroom.

    Standing in front of the mirror, Chu Qing felt as if he was really wrong.

    Mr. Huo is such a good person and treats him so well, but he keeps running away and rejecting people, isn't it right...?

    Isn't this unfair to Huo Li?

    But Chu Qing was frightened again, and he was still frightened.

    Huo Li will definitely leave, no... He said he won't.

    Chu Qing felt a little puzzled, and was particularly at a loss.

    Like what he does is wrong.

    After Chu Qing washed her face, brushed her teeth, and changed her clothes, her breakfast was ready.

    Huo Li smiled and said, "We'll go downstairs for a run after we've digested it, okay?"

    "...Ah?"

    Chu Qing stunned: "Oh, okay."

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li noticed that Chu Qing seems to want to say something.

    "That... I'm sorry." Chu Qing said anxiously: "I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, I have caused you too much trouble."

    "It's okay, I will teach you."

    "What?"

    Huo Li said with a smile: "I know you don't understand, and then I'll teach you, just like I taught you everything else."

    Since Chu Qing has the concept and awareness of "love" and the cognition of love, Huo Li is his only That person, and the only one in his life, is the physical incarnation of all "love".

    Huo Li is also the existence where Chu Qing and the world began to learn to establish contact.

    Chu Qing doesn't understand anything, but Huo Li can teach him.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    "Just trust me, don't think too much." Huo Li poured a cup of coffee for Chu Qing and said with a smile, "As you promised me before. As long as we live our lives well and do our duty well, it will be great. , right?"

    "Yes...Yes."

    "Then eat now, and then we'll go for a run."

    "Okay." The