And this was the first time that Chu Qing had touched the man's soft water chestnut.

    Huo Li took a deep breath, stretched out his hand to tighten the hug, and the two were almost sticking together.

    "Chu Qing..." Huo Li whispered, "How can you shine...?"

    At

    this moment, Huo Li was still holding Chu Qing in the car.

    Huo Li whispered: "Qingbao, I have never told you, but I think you are shining."

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    If you like someone...

    "I...I..." Chu Qing still had a mess of tears on her face, and grabbed Huo Li's sleeve with a gasp, not knowing what to say.

    Huo Li continued, "I like you."

    Chu Qing's body stiffened.

    Huo Li lowered his eyes and said, "I like you, and I'm afraid of losing you, so let me stay by your side." The

    originally arrogant man put down all his postures at this moment.

    "Then...you now, you like me now, and you won't like me in the future..." Chu Qing choked while wiping her face: "You will not like me in the future, you will annoy me."

    "Then you will Just wait and see, I will prove myself." Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's ear and said, "But you have to give me a chance to prove it, right?"

    "..." Chu Qing opened her mouth, tears still lingering. rushing.

    Chu Qing didn't know how to answer, curled up in the passenger seat and kept crying.

    Huo Li accompanied him quietly until Chu Qing stopped slowly.

    Chu Qing was already drowsy, but after such a meal, he became even more tired, and slept on the back seat.

    "Silly Qingbao..."

    Huo Li pulled up Chu Qing's coat, buckled his seat belt, and started the engine to drive back.

    --- XXXX ---

    the next day.

    The morning sunlight penetrated into the room through the floor-to-ceiling windows and fell on Chu Qing's quilt.

    After Chu Qing woke up in a daze, he found himself lying on a comfortable bed.

    Hmm...

    the memory is a bit fragmented, Chu Qing got up and vaguely remembered what happened yesterday.

    The driving car was swaying, and he slept more and more comfortably in the car, and he didn't want to wake up when he got home, so Huo Li took him home and put him on the bed in a blur.

    Chu Qing felt a little embarrassed.

    He cried like that last night, and now his eyes are still a little swollen, and he was held by Huo Li all the way back to the room...

    This, this is like a child.

    "Good morning, you are getting up earlier and earlier recently." Huo Li pushed open the door and smiled at Chu Qing, "Why don't you sleep more?"

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    Ah, still.

    Chu Qing opened her mouth and was about to say something when she saw Huo Li sitting by the bed and asking, "Boss, do you still count what you said yesterday?"