"Qingbao."

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing, paused and asked, "What are you hiding from me recently?"

    "No..."

    "Then what are you thinking about recently?" Huo Li frowned. "What did you say last night... what did you mean?"

    "No, no..." Chu Qing shook his head violently.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li touched Chu Qing's nose and said, "I won't face unemployment, right? You have to tell me something, you know?"

    Chu Qing was silent for a moment, then whispered: "Wait until the game is over... let's talk about it, okay?"

    Huo Li frowned.

    "Just, after the game..." Chu Qing put down the bowl and rubbed the corners of his clothes. "I'll talk to Mr. Huo after the game."

    "Okay."

    Huo Li lowered his eyes and kept thinking about what happened recently. , Why did Chu Qing become so strange?

    "By the way, Mr. Huo, that... I paid the money yesterday." Chu Qing asked cautiously, "Have you seen enough?"

    "You..." Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying: "You are my gold lord, baby, you give How much is how much."

    Huo Li turned on his phone and checked, and was immediately taken aback.

    Quite a lot.

    No, that's... too much, right?

    "Qingbao, where did you get the money?"

    Chu Qing said, "It's my savings."

    "..." Huo Li frowned, "What are you doing with your savings?"

    Huo Li can be sure that Chu Qing is now The mentality is good, because I often exercise, I don’t often get sick, and I don’t have any extreme emotions.

    So could it be... a

    breakup fee...?

    "Qingbao, I think we need to talk." Huo Li stood up and said sternly, "Come and tell me..."

    "Mr. Huo...!" Chu Qing also interrupted: "Wait after the game, okay? "

    ..."

    Chu Qing almost begged: "After the game..."

    Huo Li took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

    "Qingbao, I'll accompany you." Huo Li couldn't help the child and sat down again. , said word by word: "I will accompany you from now on."

    Chu Qing paused and nodded.

    Then comes the big finals. The big finals have different meanings, so there are no restrictions. The players can write whatever they like.

    After breakfast, Huo Li took Chu Qing back to the hotel.

    After the players gathered, the lottery began, and then there was a long-lost team building recording activity, playing games together, and having a dinner party in the evening, so I had to be busy all day.

    After Huo Li sent Chu Qing to the hotel, he received a call from Mr. Pan and left the hotel at night.

    ...

    The bar located in the corner of the city, although remote, is still famous, and after dark, there are many people and more people.

    Huo Li pushed open the door of the box wearing a mask and hat, and saw that there was already chaos inside.