"That guy Huo Liao..." Huo Li said coldly, "Don't care about him, he has no brains, he's just a pawn ordered by Z."

    "You should be glad he's stupid, he's a flaw in Z, we It is up to Huo Liao to clean up Z." Mr. Pan smiled and handed the lighter to Huo Li.

    "No." Huo Li said proudly, "My family doesn't like smoking."

    "Tsk..." Mr. Pan rolled his eyes.

    Something is wrong.

    The two gathered for a long time and had a meal together. It was already afternoon after Huo Li left the stadium.

    On the way back to the hotel, Huo Li received a call from the program team.

    "Mr. Lin...Mr. Chu, he...!"

    Huo Li's eyebrows jumped.

    "Mr. Chu, he fainted! Now he's taken to the hospital."

    Huo Li asked sharply, "Why did he faint?!"

    "Low blood sugar..."

    "..." Huo Li breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Where's the hospital?"

    After

    Chu Qing woke up in a daze, he saw a white ceiling.

    Um……?

    "Mr. Chu, you are awake!"

    "Qingqing, you scared us to death."

    Chu Qing turned his head following the sound, and saw An Yize sitting beside him, patted his chest and said, "You fainted in your room, and the program team only found out when they asked you to gather for lunch."

    "Ah... ..."

    Chu Qing blinked and found that he was in a ward with the smell of disinfectant on the tip of his nose.

    "You're too crazy..." An Yize shook his head and said, "You didn't eat breakfast, but you actually did such a high-intensity dance training. Why don't you feel dizzy? Your physical strength is not very good, so how can you do it on an empty stomach? This kind of intense exercise?"

    "Yes, Teacher Chu still has to take care." The man standing behind An Yize also spoke.

    Chu Qing was stunned, and then noticed this strange and familiar person.

    ...Sheng Lingfei?

    It is the actor who collaborated with him in "Juggernaut" before.

    Why is he here?

    Seeing Chu Qing looking at him suspiciously, Sheng Lingfei smiled and explained, "I brought my mother to check on my body, but I didn't expect to meet someone from the show team, and only after asking a few questions did I know that you were admitted to the hospital."

    "The world is really small . ."

    Chu Qing nodded, looked around subconsciously, and asked in a low voice, "Where is Mr. Huo..."

    An Yize smiled and said, "I have already informed him, he is rushing back."

    After speaking, An Yize said Then leave to go to the doctor for discharge.

    After all, Chu Qing is not a serious problem, it is purely caused by not eating and overworking, just hang water and take medicine.

    There were only Sheng Lingfei and Chu Qing left in the ward. Sheng Lingfei smiled and said, "It's rare that we meet again. This time, Teacher Chu won't give me your WeChat?"